MAT 2019 Admit Card Available, Download AIMA MAT February 2019 Admit Card : The Computer based test for AIMA MAT February Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 23 Feb 2019 (CBT) on various examination centers. AIMA MAT 2019 will be concluded online as well as through offline mode. The Hall Tickets of MAT February 2019 CBT will be uploaded on 19 Feb 2019 (CBT). MAT 2019 is a management aptitude test conducted by All India Management Association. This examination takes place four times in a year that is in month of February, June, September and December. MAT is an entrance examination for the admission in MBA and is considered to be very easy examination as compared to other MBA Entrance exams.
MAT February 2019 is just a few days away. Admit card for MAT 2019 will be available on the official site of the AIMA. The dates for the MAT Feb 2019 may fall on 23 Feb 2019. Paper- based MAT 2019 will be conducted on 17 Feb 2019. while Computer based MAT 2019 will be held on 23 Feb 2019 Onward ( if the number of candidates for CBT is limited, the test will be completed in a single day).
MAT 2019 Admit Card Available, Download AIMA MAT February 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card Release Date:
- For Paper- Pencil Test: 9 Feb 2019
- For Computer-Based Test: 19 Feb 2019
- MAT Paper based Exam Date: 17 Feb 2019
- MAT Computer Based Exam Date: 23 Feb 2019
All candidates who have already registered either for Paper Based or Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website. Distinct Admit Card is generated for the candidates who have opted for the Paper Based Test or for Computer Based Test. Admit Card MAT 2019 contain details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll No, form No, test Venue Address.
How to download admit card for AIMA MAT Admit Card 2019:
- Log on to the official site of AIMA that is www.aima.in.
- Search for student’s corner at the top menu on home page.
- Click on it: Download MAT Admit Card 2019
- Select MAT Feb 2019 from Admit card/ hall ticket drop down available on Student’s corner page.
- An admit card portal will be appear on your screen.
- Fill the details required such ad date of birth and form number.
- Click on submit button and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save and take print out of it for future use.
Test Date, Test Time and instruction that candidate has to strictly follow. Candidates who have opted for CBT can choose the date and time slot of their choice, but it is subject to availability. Candidates get allotted with the date and time slot automatically by the system upto 4 days before the examination for those candidates who do no it select their slot.