Bank of India Admit Card 2018, BOI Credit Officer Call Letter 2018:– Bank of India is going to held exam on 10th May 2018. Applicants can download admit card of BANK OF India Credit Officer Exam. Bank of India has released the advertisement of Credit Officer post to select the brilliant applicants for the 158 vacancies. The application date for the receiving application form has completed on April-2018. The Applicants who have for these jobs can download their call letter from the official portal.
The Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card 2018 is declaring 10 days before the exam date. The Bank of India Exam 2018 is on 10th June 2018. Applicants have to bring their call letter to appear into the examination. Then we will notify you soon. Aspirants can download their BOI Credit Officer Call Letter 2018 on the official portal of the organization and then we will notify you soon.
Bank of India Admit Card 2018, Download BOI Credit Officer Call Letter 2018
- Name of the Organization: – Bank of India
- Number of post : 158
- Name of the Posts: -Credit Officer
- Name of the Examination: – Bank of India Officer Exam
- Exam Date: 10TH JUNE 2018
- Category: -Admit Card
- Apply Mode: – Online
- Selection Process: – Written test/ Interview
- Official Website: -www.jvdtcareers.net
Process to download the BOI Admit Card 2018: –
- Open the official website of BOI i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Find the BOI Exam Admit card 2018
- Click on provided Link
- Enter the all required details like Registration number or roll number and Date of Birth.
- The Exam call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the Exam Call Letter and Take print out.
Bank of India Exam Pattern For Written Examination:
Exam will be objective type in Online Mode. Question paper will consists question of total 150 Marks. Hindi & English language is preferred in exam of BOI. There will be negative marking in BOI Exam 2018. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should check Exam Pattern for officer exam is mention below. You can also check more information from exam notification & Check BOI Manager Hall Ticket 2018 downloading link which is mention below.
|S.No.||Subject Name||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||20||150 min|
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||20|
Bank of India 2018 Result
Bank of India will declare the BOI 2018 result, tentatively on 2-3 month after exam. The organization will also declare rank list along with the results. Applicants can check their BOI Result 2018 on official website, by entering their application number and password created at the time of application.