BMRCL Recruitment 2019, Vacancy of Train Operator/ Engineer:- There are total no of 174 vacancies in Maintainer, train operator and section Engineer. The notification has released on 03 January 2019. It is golden opportunity for candidates, who were waiting of vacancies in BMRCL 2019. Aspirants can apply online registration form of BMRCL 2019. Appliers wants to gather information of selection process, qualification detail, application fee, exam result, they can visit on the official website of BMRCL 2019. The official website is www.bmrc.co.in. Starting date of BMRCL Recruitment 03 January 2019. Last submission date of online application form BMRCL is 02 Feb 2019.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Important Details of regarding job vacancy in BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Corporation name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation 2019
Post offered name:
- Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer
Total vacancies 174
According to category bias seats
- Maintainer – 134 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Section Engineers (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Section Engineers (Civil) – 08 Posts
Official website: www.bmrc.co.in.
Starting date of BMRCL Recruitment 03 January 2019
Last submission date of online application form BMRCL is 02 Feb 2019
Eligibility criteria of recruitment Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Qualification details / education
Age limit: Official Notification is here
Apply Online for Here
Fee of BMRC application form 2019
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb – Rs.826/-
- SC/ST – Rs.354/-
Salary will be paid to according to the posts
- Maintainer: Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/- Per month
- Junior Engineer (Systems): Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 26,950/- Per month
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 26950/- Per month
- Section Engineers (Systems): Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/- Per month
- Section Engineers (Civil): Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/- Per month
Selection procedure of the BMRCL+ recruitment 2019 will be based of the candidates. Selection method will be depends upon the written test, Kannada test and final round will be medical test.
How to apply online application form of BMRCL 2019
- Log on the official website of BMRCL 2019bmrc.co.in.
- Read new notification of BMRC 2019.
- Now click on online application form of maintainer.
- Blank application form of BMRCL 2019 will be displayed.
- Read the application form carefully.
- Enter he valid information.
- Check all the information.
- Finally Candidates click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the BMRCL application form 2019.
Admit card of BMRCL 2019
Hall ticket of BMRCL recruitment 2019 will be published on the official website of BMRCL 2019. Those Candidates have applied online registration form BMRCL 2019, they can download their admit card successfully from the site of BMRCL recruitment 2019.
Result of BMRCL 2019
Exam result of BMRCL 2019 will be uploaded on the official site. Candidates can check result by the roll no, name. Candidates will have to wait for the exam result of BMRC 2019. Candidates need to check latest updates of BMRCL notification 2019.