BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19, 2050 BSPHCL Vacancy 2019 Apply Online : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited has now released BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Notification. According to the official employment notification they had released 2050 Posts for Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator– II, Junior Line Man and Technician GR-IV. It will be not to miss opportunity for all the individuals who are dreaming to get recruit under this organization.
For taking part in this BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 candidates must have to meets all the eligibility benchmarks. Candidates also make sure that they are filling the BSPHCL Application Form 2018 in the online mode. Candidates Checks details like eligibility, application process, selection and salary etc from below.
Aspirants will be able to apply into this BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 from 18th September 2018 to 08th October 2018. After this date no application form will be accepted. Only those candidates will be considered to take part in the BSPHCL Exam 2018-19 whoever timely submitted their application form.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam. Before proceeding to apply for BSPHCL Vacancy candidates must checks all the details. All of the candidates will also able to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited
- Name of the Vacancy – Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator – II, Junior Line Man and Technician GR-IV
- Number of Posts – 2050
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Bihar
- Official Web Portal – bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Operator – 300 Posts
- Switch Board Operator – II – 1000 Posts
- Junior Line Man – 500 Posts
- Technician GR-IV – 250 Posts
BSPHCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It will be compulsory for all the candidates to meets all the eligibility criteria’s like educational qualification and age limit. Any aspirant who fails to meets the eligibility criteria’s will not allow to take part in the BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19. The details related to age limit and educational qualification is mentioned below.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent from any reputed board. And also must have ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from any Institution recognized by National Council for Vocational Training, New Delhi (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- UR, BC, EBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang – Rs. 250/-
Selection Process : Online Written Exam
Pay Scale : Refer the official recruitment notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||18 Sep 2018 11:00 AM|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||08 Oct 2018 06:00 PM|
|Modification/ Editing in the Application form||09 Oct 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 06:00 PM|
|Date of Examination (CBT)||Last week of October 2018|
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially go to the official web portal of the BSPHCL.
- Now click on the link to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19
- Fill the online registration form containing all the personal details.
- Scan and uploads all the documents.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the online form and takes hard copy of the application form.
BSPHCL Admit Card: Candidates who are going to attend the BSPHCL Exam 2018-19 they must needs the admit card. The organization will release the admit card 10-15 days prior to the exam. Admit card will be released by the organization in online mode only.
BSPHCL Result : The final result for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by the organization after they conducts the exam. The result will be declared a month after the exam. The result date will soon be disclosed. The result will be declared online by the BSPHCL.