Delhi Police CPO Vacancy 2019, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2019 : – According to official notification the recruitment is organized to fill up CPO/ Constable posts in the Delhi police department. Huge numbers of candidates apply for Delhi Police CPO Vacancy 2018. There will be a written exam to qualify the 1st round. Candidates have to pass the written exam of Delhi police constable to get selected for Delhi Police. Delhi police CPO application form 2019 will be soon available to fill on the official website before the last date. All kind of details regarding Delhi Police SI Vacancy 2019 such as age bar, educational qualification, selection process, dates, application fee and other details are available below on iletsfly.in.
Delhi Police is invited application form for 150 vacancies of Executive Sub Inspector. Huge numbers of candidates were inviting application form they can apply online till last date. Delhi Police released a notification of Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 to recruit the talented aspirants on the vacant posts of Constables in the department. Delhi police is invited application form for Delhi Police CPO Recruitment 2018 vacancy through SSC.
Delhi Police CPO Vacancy 2019, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2019
|Official Advertisement:- Delhi Police Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Department:- Delhi Police Department|
|Vacancy Name:- SI CPO|
|Total Vacancies:- 150 posts|
|Job Location:- Delhi|
|Job Type:- Central Govt Job|
Candidates must be graduate from recognized board of India.
|Age Limit:- |
Minimum is:- 18 years
Maximum For male is:- 21 years
Maximum For female is:- 25 years
| Selection Process:-|
|Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP of Rs. 2800|
|Application Fees: – |
General/OBC:- Rs. 100
SC/ST/Women/PWD:- No fees to pay
|Important dates:- |
|Important Links: |
Application Process:- Online
Official Site: – delhipolice.nic.in
Follow the instructions to APPLY for Delhi Police CPO Vacancy 2018 :
- Go to the official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then go to the option of online application form:
- Then fill details of application form with applicants name, parents name, date of birth, address, contact details and so on.
- After submitting part 1 candidates need to submit documents such as scanned photo and signature, caste certificate copy, birth certificate.
- After that generate the e Challan or pay the application fee online and submit predefined application fee.
- Application fee and submission process
- Candidates have to submit 100/- as application fee in favor Delhi police vacancy.
Application fee process:
- Candidates can pay application fee through Debit card, net banking or credit card.
- You can also pay the application fee through challan on any branch of SBI Bank.
Delhi Police CPO/SI Admit Card 2018:
SSC Department will upload the admit card of Delhi police on the official website of Delhi Police: http://ssc.nic.in/. PET/PMT exam will be held in December/ January month. Yet the official announcement is not published. Admit card for Physical efficiency will be released after closing of application form.
PET/ PMT Exam Information :
If you are going to appear in PET/ PMT Exam they must carry all required documents such as Caste certificate, Ex serviceman certificate, driving license, one ID Card, PET Admit card etc. For more details you have to visit the official website or attached notification above.
Check Physical Standard (Eligibility for PET Test)
|men of general and OBC, ST/SC||170 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC)||81 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC)|
|Women of general/ ST and OBC||157 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC||–|
|Resident of hills area||155|
Delhi Police Computer Based Exam Scheme:
Total Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||50|