Documents Required For Home Loan, Checklist Documents For Home Loan:-The Home loan is a facility given by Government and private sector banks to the candidates for purchasing their home. The Banks provide home loan to the candidates which is eligible according to their rules and regulations. The candidates has to done some paper works and formalities to get a home loan also required to have some necessary Documents needed For Home Loan by the Banks on the time of submitting their application for Housing loan. Here we are providing you the list of required documents for getting housing loan.
Documents Required For Home Loan, Checklist Documents For Home Loan
The following documents are need to submit for getting a home loan:-
- Proof of Address and Identity:- Voter’s ID card or Passport or Job Card issued by NREGA or Driving License or PAN Card or Adhaar card (PAN Card only as id proof) or any other equivalent document as acceptable by the Bank.
- Proof of Income:-
- For salaried candidates:- Form 16 and Latest 3 Months salary slip displaying all deductions
- For Self employed candidates:- Last 2 years IT returns and computation of income certified by a CA of last 2 years.
- Pass Book or Bank Statement which shows the salary or income credited of last 6 months is also required to apply or getting a home loan.
- Guarantor Form:- This is an optional document which is required by the bank in home loan.
Check List of Documentation For Home Loan:-
The candidates which needs the home loan may apply online from the website of the interested banks or they should have to visit the nearest branch of the bank and fill the loan application form and other formalities. After that the candidates should have to follow the instructions given by the Bank officer. And after completion of all the paper works and formalities the bank gives the cheque of amount according to the value of property and the candidates eligibility.