Documents Required For Passport, Check List Of Documents For Passport Application:-The Passport is usually issue by a government of country that shows the nationality and identity of the candidate holding passport and also gives authority to travel internationally. The passport is an necessary documents to travel in another country. The candidates who want to travel outside of country they must apply for passport. The aspirants must check the required documents to apply for making new passport. Here on our website we provide the complete details of the required documents to apply for a new passport.
Documents Required For Passport, Check List Of Documents For Passport Application:-
- Attach two Xerox copies of the following documents
- Proof of Address (Any one):- Candidates water/telephone/electricity bill/ ration card/ Election commission Id/ Gas connection bill/income tax assessment order/ passport copy of parents in case of minor.
- Proof of date of birth (Any one):- DOB certificate issued by Municipal Authority or the office of district registrar of birth & details. Or the birth certificate from the school last attendant by the candidates or Affidavit sworn before a notary stating place/date or place of birth.
- Citizenship documents:- if candidate is citizen of india by naturalization or Registration.
- Government/Statutory body employees/public Sector should submit “identity certificate” in original with Affidavit Annexure I.
- Public Sector/ Government /Statutory body employees have to submit “Identity Certificate” in original (ANNEXURE B) with the Standard Affidavit Annexure I.
- If the applier is eligible for “ECNR” then attach attested copy of supporting document.
- If the applier was repatriated at cost of Government, enclose all documents to show the expenditure, if any, incurred by the India Government on his/her repatriation have been fully refunded to the, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- If the appliers was ever deported to india, give details of passport/Emergency certificate.