GATE 2017 Admit card will be uploaded online. Candidates those are waiting for GATE 2017 hall Ticket they can download from the website of IISC. All GATE 2017 Exam Applicants are notifying that GATE 2017 Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be broadcast on the official website of GATE at gate.iisc.ernet.in.
GATE 2017 Admit card: Graduate aptitude tests in engineering (GATE) admit card 2017 will be available very soon on main official web site of GATE. GATE Admit card 2017 will issued in the month of December 17, 2016. All applicants desperately wait their admit card of GATE 2017 after some days of examination form fill process.
All applied & aspiring contenders are suggesting that open its official website and check it latest new update that are present on its web portal home page, details such as exam date, GATE 2017 call letter releasing exact date & result of GATE etc. following this page given how to download GATE hall ticket 2017.
Download GATE 2017 Hall Ticket/Call Letter:
GATE written exam admit card/call letter will be available on 17/12/2016. On this date applicants start their GATE 2017 exam call letter. Candidates have to carry a valid photo identity card along their self in the examination hall to appear in exam. ID copy such as voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhaar UID, College ID etc should bring in exam center.
Steps to download GATE 2017:
- Access www.gate.iisc.ernet.in website firs of all.
- Then find out on its home page admit card link and should open it: GATE 2017 Admit Card
- After then enter enrollment/application number, date of birth and other mandatory information in required field.
- Then press on submit button.
- And take hard copy of it to attend further exam process.
- Starting date to download GATE 2017 exam admit card: December 17, 2016
- Exam date of GATE is: January, 30 to February 07, 2017.
GATE 2017 exam will held on January 30 to February 7, 2017. Prior these date of examination candidates need to download admit card/hall ticket of GATE 2017 written exam. Without GATE 2017 exam admit card applicants not to give permission to enter in the examination hall.