GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification : Gujarat Public Service Commission is now released job notification at their official web portal. As per the latest GPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification aspirants are invited to apply for 490 Posts of Lecturer, Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar, Curator, and Municipal Chief Officer Vacancy. Aspirants who have all the requisite qualification and age limit they must submit their GPSC Application Form 2018-19 before last date. Application form will be acceptable in online mode. Before apply candidates must check all the details related to eligibility criteria from below. Under this GPSC Recruitment 2018 candidates getting are getting chance of their lifetime.
Aspirants will be able to apply into this GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from 15th September 2018 to 01st October 2018. Candidates must have provided only valid details at their application form. Application with incomplete or false details will be rejected by the GPSC. All the major information related to GPSC Section Officer Vacancy 2018 like eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale and selection process etc has been given below. It will be mandatory for all the aspirants to clear all the selection rounds. Candidates will also able to apply into this GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 also from our web portal.
GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
- Name of the Commission – Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacancies – Lecturer, Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar, Curator, and Municipal Chief Officer
- Number of Posts – 490
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Post Wise Vacancy 2018 Details
In this portion aspirants will be able to get the proper glance of post wise distribution under this GPSC Jobs 2018-19. The commission had distributed the total 490 Posts in this manner.
- Deputy Section Officer Class-3 – 212 Posts
- Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 – 200 Posts
- Homeopathy – Associate Professor / Reader Class-1 – 07 Posts
- Homeopathy – Lecturer Class-2 – 07 Posts
- Dental – Surgeon – 04 Posts
- Deputy Director – 02 Posts
- Archaeology Engineer – 01 Post
- Curator – 09 Posts
- Asst Regional Transport Officer/ Asst. Trans. Director – 03 Posts
- Municipal Chief Officer – 37 Posts
- Geologist – 04 Posts
- Research Officer – 04 Posts
GPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For taking part in this GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 aspirants must have to meets all the eligibility criteria like age and education. If any candidates fails to meets all the eligibility criteria they will not allowed to take part in this recruitment. They are as follows –
Candidates must have completed graduation or post graduation in the relevant field from any reputed university. For gathering the post wise qualification details aspirants must have to read the full recruitment notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
For the post wise age limit details refer the official recruitment notification.
- Gen Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – No fee
All the successfully selected candidates into this GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 will get the monthly salary from Rs 34800/- to Rs 2, 08,700.
- Written Exam
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 15th September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online -01st October 2018
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially go to the official web portal of the GPSC.
- Now click on the link to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fill all the details into the online application form.
- Scan and uploads all the required documents.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the online form and takes the hard copy.
GPSC Admit Card 2018-19
After successfully apply for GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 aspirants will be able to download their admit card. Admit card will be officially release by the GPSC 15-20 Days prior to the exam.
GPSC Result 2018-19
The final result for GPSC Exam 2018-19 will soon be declared by the GPSC very soon. The result date will soon be disclosed. For more details regularly visits our website.