After one month CGL tier 1 exam will be held. Here you can get some tips to prepare for CGL tier 1 Exam. Check CGL Preparation Tips 2018, CGL Exam Preparation Plan 2018.
CGL Preparation Tips 2018, CGL Exam Preparation Plan 2018: Staff selection commission every year conducts the combined graduate level (CGL) exam 2018. Large number of applicants applies for SSC CGL jobs and all those want to know how to prepare SSC CGL Tier I exam 2018.
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC 2018 exam and want to apply for SSC 2018 vacancies they should focus on regular study and smart study to crack the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2018. It is not one day affair to prepare for SSC CGL exam 2018. Below this page we offer the some important topic and some preparation tips to crack the SSC CGL Exam 2018.
SSC CGL Application form 2018
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
CGL Preparation Tips 2018, CGL Exam Preparation Plan 2018
Staff selection commission has conducted CGL exam in three phases. Exam procedure of CGL is given below:
Tier I — Written Exam offline (Objective Multiple Choice Type questions)
Tier II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type questions)
Tier III — PI/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
SSC CGL Tier I exam pattern and syllabus:
- There are 200 marks of Tier I exam paper and time duration of exam will be 2hrs.
- There are negative marking of 0.25 marks as one wrong answer.
- There are 5 sections in the question paper that is I) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (IV) General Awareness.
- Each section consist 50 questions and each question is 1 mark.
- This section is most scoring so that candidates should focus on this section.
- This section questions take less time to solve
- In this section questions, students must solve the questions with more concentration
- This section plays a crucial role in deciding merit of competitors. So SSC Aspirants, Make General Intelligence & Reasoning part your main weapon in the examination to crack SSC exam & Score more marks.
Topic to focus more:
Venn diagram, analogy, number & series, water image and mirror image, problem solving and coding and decoding topics etc
English Language: other scoring and important section of SSC Exam is English language.
- Don’t spend more time to Antonym & Synonyms.
- Candidates think it is tough and less scoring but it is very easy and less time consuming section. Students need only to do best preparation of this section.
- Contenders are suggesting that to don’t leave English part less prepared because it is very useful in scoring marks in exam.
Topics to focus more– Spotting the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Mis-spelt words, Cloze Passage, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Active Passive Voice.
- Candidates require saving time to solve this section.
- This section also play most important role for SSC merit list so students should solve problem with accuracy and in less time.
- Don’t waste time in lengthy questions, leave that and solve easy questions.
- To scoring more in this section, applicants should practice daily in this section questions. Students do more and more practice of quantitative aptitude questions.
Topics to focus more– Decimal and Fractions, number system, Percentages, Square roots, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, SI and CI, Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Time and work, DI section.
General Awareness: GK syllabus is vast but SSC choose certain topic. Read them deeply and score good marks also in this section.
- SSC asks large number of questions form science section so focus on this science subject.
- In this exam current affairs question come less so students can leave this part.
- Competitors must cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions History, Geography, Economy, Polity, Current Affairs.
Tips to Crack SSC CGL Tier-I Exam:
- Students should focus on your goal and do the study regularly.
- Students should give more time that section in which they are weak.
- Students must do practice regularly and solve the last year questions paper.
- Students should decide time of each section for study and follow that regularly