IAS Application Form 2020, Apply For IAS Civil Services Exams 2020:-The Indian Administrative Service is one of the civil service offered by union public service commission. The candidates having desire to do government jobs or become an IAS officer or join civil services may apply in the IAS Exam. The eligible candidates should be able to apply easily in the IAS exam.
The Application procedure of IAS Exam is now changed. The UPSC provide online application facility to apply in IAS exam. Now the candidates don’t have to post their UPSC IAS 2020 applications form. The applications are only accepted in the online mode. The application has to fill the online application form of IAS exams within the due date. The application form is available to fill on the website of Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in
IAS Application Form 2020, Apply For IAS Civil Services Exams 2020
- Application Start: 19/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 18/03/2020
- Pre Exam Date: 02/06/2020
- Admit Card Available: May 2020
- Mains Exam Date: December 2020
How To Apply For IAS Civil Services Exams:-
- The contenders are required to online apply through UPSC web portal at upsc.gov.in .Details information of the IAS exam and the instructions of filling online application form will be available on the UPSC official website. The candidates are advised to submit only a single application form. The candidates who are submitting multiple of Application form of IAS Exams should note that the IAS applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall only be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and Exam fee paid against one Registration ID shall not be adjusted in any other RID.
- All contenders, whether already in Government owned industrial under takings, Government Service or other similar associations or in private jobs should submit their applications direct to the UPSC. The Candidates already in Government Job whether in temporary or permanent employees other than daily or casual rated employees or those serving under the Public associations are however, required submitting an undertaking to inform their Head of Office/Department in writing that they have applied for the Exam