IBPS PO Interview 2020 Preparation Tips, IBPS PO Interview Tips 2020 – IBPS PO MT Exam is going to be held in January 2020. IBPS has announced IBPS PO MT Exam Result 2020. Qualified candidates will attend the main exam and interview. here some tips to pass IBPS PO Interview 2020 are given. IBPS PO Exam Result has declared successfully. Those candidates who have got good marks in IBPS Exam 2020, they are waiting for IBPS Probationary Officer interview round.
IBPS Examination department is going to conduct Probationary officer post interview to hire candidates for IBPS PO Post. More than 49000 candidates are preparing for IBPS PO Interview 2020 which is going to conduct in Feb and March Month 2020. The Institute of Banking Personal selections have been conducting interviews for PO Post jobs from last two years. There are total 23000 vacancies of PO Post.
IBPS PO Interview 2020 Preparation Tips, IBPS PO Interview Tips 2020
Good Chance for 49000 Candidates: – There are total 23000 vacancies have announced, so the ratio of selection is 1:2 or 1:3. So the chance of the selection is good.
|Registration : Likely Jan–Feb 2020|
Likely Apr 2020
How to Prepare for PO Interview: –
The major question which comes is that how to clear IBPS Po Interview round? IBPSC Interview Exam Date is set in Feb and March Month 2015. Candidates need to prepare about following question of PO Interview round which are mentioned in below. Generally three types of question are expected for IBPS Interview round which are General Interview Questions, Banking Questions and Current Affair questions. Good luck to all candidates for PO Post Interview round: –
General Questions: –
- Tell me about yourself. (Even Qs related to your name/place can be expected if your name/place has prominence )
- Why did you choose this career?
- Tell us about your education?
- When did you decide on Banking career?
- Aren’t you over qualified for this position?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Do you have any actual work experience?
- What have you been doing after graduation?
- Why are you leaving your current position? ( for working professionals)
- What other career options do you have?
- What goals do you have in your career?
- How do you plan to achieve these goals?
- What do you know about banking?
- What is a Bank?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- What do you know about our company? (Should have an idea about important products from various banks, tag lines etc…)
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Why don’t you join some private company?
- How is your professional knowledge useful for our organization?
- Why should I hire you?
- What will you do if you get a better offer?
- Who is your role model?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What is your long-term objective?
- Where do you see yourself, five years from now?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your weakness?
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us about your extracurricular activities.
- Q’s related to your achievements?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Will you relocate?
Question related to Banking Round: –
- Who is the Governor of RBI/chairman of SBI?
- Who are the deputy governors of RBI?
- What are the basics of Monetary policy?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- What are the important products or schemes launched by various banks recently?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
- What is CBS?
- CORE stands for?
- What is ‘Green Channel’?
- Any Ideas to improve Banking services…?
- What is PO’s?
- What is Plastic currency?
- What is an ATM?
- What is a Debit card & a Credit card..?
- Different types of A/Cs and their features?
- What is a fixed deposit? (min and max periods for the same.)
- What is a gift card?
- What is Dubai Crisis?
- What is subprime crisis?
- What is repo rate?
- What is Reverse repo?
- What is Bank rate?
- What is SLR?
- What is CRR?
- What is Call money rate?
- What is prime lending rate?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is m-commerce?
- What is marketing?
- What is an NPA?
- SAFRAESI Act
- What are NBFCs?
- Online Banking?
- Mobile Banking?
Question Related for Current Affairs: –
- Fiscal Cliff.
- Anti Rape law.
- Gujarat Elections.
- FDI in retail/ aviation and broadcasting.
- NPAs of Banks.
- Banking law amendment bill.
- BASEL III Norms.
- CRR issue.
- India/ Pakistan series.
- COP summit.
- Anti Corruption movement.
- Aam admi party/Arvind Kejriwal/ Anna Hazare/VK Singh.
- CAG – Coal gate scam.
- Ronaldinho’s visit / Order of Australia award for Sachin/ England India series and other prominent events in sports world.
- Srinivasa Ramanujan.