IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019-20, IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 Apply Online:-IBPS RRB 2019 online application form is started from June 2019. Huge numbers of candidates are looking for IBPS RRB Jobs 2019. Application form will be released available online. Last date to apply for IBPS Vacancies is July 2019.
- IBPS RRB 2019 Pre exam date : 03.08.2019, 04.08.2019, 11.08.2019, 17.08.2019,
18.08.2019 & 25.08.2019.
- IBPS RRB 2019-19 main exam date : Main / Single 22.09.2019
The IBPS has been published an employment notification to fill up various post of Officers. You need to download RRB CWE VI Exam Notification from the official website of IBPS. IBPS RRB recruitment advertisement for taking online Written exam (RRBs CWE-VI) for the post of Group ‘A’ Officer (Scale I,II and III) and group ‘B’ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies in 56 RRBs.
The selection of candidates is based on written exam with personal interview. Interested and Eligible Candidates may online for IBPS RRB CWE-VI Application Form on official website. Other related details for IBPS RRB Recruitment like Fee structure, age, how to apply, selection process, Eligibility and education are given below. You can get more info on IBPS RRB 2019 Recruitment from our website i.e. ejobfly.in.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019-20, IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been published an employment IBPS RRB notification 2019 to fill up posts of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). IBPS has total 10,190 posts of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Interested and eligible contenders must apply for IBPS Officers Scale Jobs 2019 on or before closing date. Last Date to apply for IBPS RRB Vacancy is July 2019.
Graduates has the golden opportunity to apply for IBPS RRB Official Scale 1 and Office Assistant vacancies. All the contestants who are looking for Banking Jobs must apply. Finally selected contenders will get Jobs to all over India. IBPS Officers Application Form Submission Process will be start from June 2019. Before going to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment, carefully read all the instructions provided in IBPS RRB-VII Notification.
|Name of Post|
Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
|Pay Scale||As Per Norms of IBPS|
Here we are providing the IBPS Official Notification 2019 Link. IBPS has 5249 posts of Office Assistants & 3312 posts of Officer Scale-I. Selection in IBPS Officers Recruitment 2019 will be on the basis of Pre Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Log on to the official webpage link of IBPS which is ibps.in. Applicants must be Graduate in relevant subject and working knowledge of Computer. All the IBPS Time Schedule of IBPS Officers Exam 2019 is listed below.
|Official Advertisement: – IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019|
|Name of Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total no of Vacancy: – Multiple|
|Vacancy Name– Gramin Bank Clerk Officer, Office Assistant|
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 5249 Posts
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 3312 Posts
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): 1208 Posts
Office Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): 261 Posts
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 160 Posts
Qualification Details : Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University and must have knowledge of Computers.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum of 50% Marks and must have two years of Experience.
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with minimum of 50% Marks or Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants Or Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized University/Institution or MBA Marketing from a recognized University or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from recognized University or its equivalent with minimum of 50% Marks.
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline from recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% Marks or 5 Years Experience.
Age Bar: –
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 Years
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 18-30 Years
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager), Officer Scale –II Specialist Officers (Manager): 21-32 Years
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 21-40 Years
|Application fee: – |
IBPS RRB 2019 Important Key Dates:
Initial Date to Apply: 08th June 2019
Last Date to Apply: 02nd July 2019
Admit Card of Pre Exam: July 2019
Admit Card of Pre Exam for Office Assistant: July 2019
Pre Exam Date of Office Assistant: 03, 04, 11, 17, 18 & 25.08.2019.
Exam date of Officer Scale-I: 22.09.2019
Exam Date of Office Assistant: 22.09.2019
Results Date: Sept/ October 2019
|IBPS RRB IV Mode of Application :- online|
IBPS RRB IV Official Notification:-
IBPS RRB IV Apply online:-
Official Site: – www.ibps.in
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Degree in any stream from a recognized University or its equivalent course and must have good knowledge in local language.
- Officer Scale I:- Same as post no. 1.
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer):– Degree in any subject form a recognised University or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate with 2 years full experience as an officer in a financial institution and Bank.
- Office Scale II (Specialist Officer):
- IT Officer:- Degree in IT/ CS/ Electronics/ Communication from recognized University or its equivalent with 50 % aggregate marks.
- Chartered Accountant (CA):- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) of India
- Law Officer:– Degree in Law or its related course from recognized University from any state with a 50 % aggregate with experience of 2 years in an advocate or have worked in Financial Institutions or in bank as Law officer.
- Treasury Manager:– MBA in finance from recognized institution/ University or CA from institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) of India.
- Marketing Officer:– MBA in Marketing recognized institution/ University.
- Agricultural officer:- Degree in Agriculture Engineering/ Forestry/ Dairy/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Pisciculture/ Veterinary science recognized institution/ University or its related course with aggregate 50% marks.
- Officer Scale III:- Degree in any subject recognized institution/ University or its equivalent subject with a aggregate 50% marks and 5 years experience as an officer in a Bank/ Financial Institutions.
Application Fee: – Candidate have to pay for unreserved category of Rs. 600 and for reserved category Rs. 100.
IBPS RRB Officers Scale-I Pre Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Name of Test||Medium||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
IBPS RRB Officers Scale-I Main Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Name of Test||Exam Medium||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Hindi/English||40||50|
See Official Notification to know complete Exam Pattern!!
Process to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Step 1: Log on to the official webpage of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Step 2: Look for IBPS Apply Online Link
- Step 3: Enter all the details in Application Form and upload all the documents
- Step 4: Pay Application Fee and Submit Form
- Step 5: At Last take a hard copy of Submitted Application Form for future use
IBPS Officers Admit Card 2019 : Admit Card of IBPS Officers Exam 2019 will be available as listed dates above. Admit Card can be downloaded from the official webpage of IBPS. Admit Card is the very important document to attend the exam.
IBPS Officers Results 2019 : Officers Exam Results of IBPS Recruitment 2019 will be out in Sept Month. You can find out IBPS Recruitment Exam Results 2019 from the website of IBPS. Finally selected contenders will get Jobs to all over India.