Indian Army Rally Required Documents 2019: Hello Readers! By the medium of this article here we are providing you all the important details related to the Required Documents for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to bring all the original documents which are very much necessary for the candidates to successfully take part in the official Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019.
There will be different round which will be called as the Indian Army Document Verification Round in which the authority will confirm all the details which the candidate is being claim at the time of filling the Indian Army Bharti Rally Registration Form 2019. Candidates who are looking for the full Indian Army Bharti Document List they will be able to get the entire detailed list from right below.
The important Documents Required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally will contain DOB Certificates, Academic Mark sheet, caste Certificate etc. If the candidates fail to provides the Documents Required for Indian Army Bharti Rally they will not get selected in this exam and they will be rejected from getting recruit into this particular Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019. The documents will confirm the full identity regarding this recruitment. Candidates who are looking for the Army Bharti Document List 2019 they will be able to get all the list of the documents from right below in this article. Candidates must make sure that they are providing valid Indian Army Rally Required Documents 2019.
Indian Army Rally Required Documents 2019
Here all of the candidates will be able to gather the entire list which includes all the major documents which must have to bring at the recruitment rally for the document verification purpose. At the document verification process candidates successfully provides all the Army Bharti Documents Hindi they will be successfully selected in this exam and their dreams will come true. This is also one of the most important rounds of the recruitment. Without clearing the Documents Required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally candidates will not be selected in this exam.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark Character Certificate to be approved (signed) by village Gram Pradhan (not more than six months old) sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate signed by Tehsildar
- Relationship Certificate (in case if the son of serving soldier or Ex-servicemen or War Widow or Widow) signed by senior Record officer or chief Record officer of Records office with round, stamp, army no and the name of the officer the certificate
- Certificate for the Outstanding Sportsman (Not More than 2 Years Old)
- NCC certificate signed by the battalion officer or group commander.
- Residence certificate with photograph which will be issued by the authorized signatory of the state government/Tehsildar SDM
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools/Colleges Principal/Headmaster
- Applicants having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society
- If candidate is below 21 years of age they must have to provide Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Gram Pradhan/District Administration issued within last six months