JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Download, JEE Main Call Letter 2019: – JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2019 Details are mentioned this page. those candidates who are going to appear in JEE Main Exam 2019, they can download JEE Main Exam Call Letter. JEE Main Exam Admit Card is compulsory for all candidates to appear in JEE Main Exam. JEE Main Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is available on the official website portal of JEE Main 2019. here on this page, you can check details of JEE Main Exam Admit Card.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card likely to be Released today Exam on 6 to 20 Jan 2019.
Name Of Examination: Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019
Exam Level: All India Level
Exam Type: UG
12th class Marks are play important role in JEE Main Exam. Check
Eligibility Criteria: Before Filling Application For The JEE- Main 2019, Candidate Should Go Through The Eligibility Criteria To Check Whether They Are Fit To Apply Or Not.
The Eligibility Criteria For The JEE Main Are As Follow:—
- Candidate Must Be Born After 1 October 1990. Age Relaxation Is Applicable To The Reserved Category Candidates.
- Candidate Must Passed Class 12th In 2013 Or 2014.
- If The Result Of Qualifying Exam Is To Be Announced After June 2019 Or Already Attempted Three Times, Need Not To Apply.
- Candidates Must Have Passed Five Subjects In Class 12th , Not Applicable For Students Who Have Passed Class 12th In 2014 Or 2015.
- Candidates Can Fill Application Form For JEE-MAIN 2019 Online. Candidate Who Wants To Apply For The Joint Entrance Examination Must Follow The Steps Mentioned Below—
- Visit Official Website And Click The Link To Open Application Form Page.
- Fill All The Personal, Contact Information And Educational Qualification In The Required Fields.
- Mark The Exam Mode Option, Exam Center, Paper Choice.
- Upload Scanned Images Of Left Thumb Impression (Right For Female), Signature And Photograph.
- Verify And Submit The Form.
- Payment Of Fee By Challan Or Credit/Debit Card.
- Download The Acknowledgement Slip And Take Print Out.
Apply Online for JEE Main 2019
JEE Main Exam Date 2019: – January 2019
JEE- MAIN 2019 Exam Pattern—
- Exam Will Be Conducted In Online As Well As Offline Mode.
- Duration Of Exam Will Be Three Hours
- Exam Would Be Based On The Physics, Chemistry, Math Syllabus Of Class 11th And 12th.
- Total Marks Would Be 90. 1 Mark Will Be Rewarded For Every Correct Answer While ¼ Marks Will Be Deducted For Every Wrong Answer.
- Number Of Questions Would Be 90, 30 Question Of Each Subject.