Maharashtra BEd CET Result 2018, MH BEd Admission Counselling 2018: MH BED CET Exam was conducted on 9th and 10th June 2018. Now MHCET Result for bed entrance exam is declared on 15th June 2018. The Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra successfully conducted Maharashtra MAH B. Ed. CET Result 2018. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the admissions into BEd course applied and appeared for the examination across various examination centers Maharashtra BEd CET Result 2018.
Exam Date : 09th and 10th June 2018
Result date : 15th June 2018
All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra B Ed CET Results 2018, Cut off marks, Counseling Schedule. The Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra is going to declare B. Ed. CET Results very soon. Candidates can check the results from the direct link provided below as soon as after declaration or can be visit it’s official website.
Maharashtra BEd CET Result 2018
- All the candidates who appeared for the examination can check the result from the official website which are likely to be declared today.
- Name of Organization – Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra
- Name of the Examination – B. Ed. CET 2018
- Category – Results
- Date of Examination – 9th and 10th June 2018
- Results Declaration – Announced on 15th June 2018
- Official Website – www.bed.mhpravesh.in
How to Check Maharashtra B Ed CET Result 2018:
- Candidates should logon to the official website or the link provided below bed.mhpravesh.in / www.mahacet.org
- Now you can access the homepage of official CET portal : Maharashtra BEd CET Exam Result 2018
- Click on Maharashtra BEd CET Result 2018.
- Enter your hall ticket number and other details in the provided field.
- Result will be displayed.
- Check the result and take a printout or save it for future reference.
Aspirants who will qualify in the examination are eligible for the admissions into various colleges into B. Ed. Program. The B. Ed. CET Result 2018 will provide the eligibility for admissions into the various courses such as Engineering, Medicine and Teacher courses. The Candidates who have the interest to pursue undergraduate course also should qualify the CET examination.