NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018, NATA 2018 Age Limit, Qualification, Marks: – The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be conducted the exam for admission to 5 years B.Arch Degree. The NATA will be conducted by the council of Architecture. The candidates who are interested for admission in NATA 2018 can apply for the exam. In NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018 can consider all the eligible information which is related to the exam. This is written exam for admission in all universities and colleges to give the NATA Exam 2018 which is included mathematical, general aptitude and drawing skills of Architecture aspirants. The eligible candidates can apply for the application form on 18 January 2018.
In NATA Application 2018 have consider the candidates personal details like- name, contact no, address, educational qualification and Class 10th & 12th marks etc. In NATA Selection Exam 2018, the exam paper will be divided into 2 category first is Mathematic and general aptitude test and second is Drawing test. The candidates can fill all the details and send their application form with application fee like- for general Rs 1800/- and foe SC/ST Rs 1500/-. The NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018 will contains all other information like education qualification, age limitation criteria and nationality which is given in the below. Check www.iletsfly.in for more.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
The NATA Application form 2018 will be announced on 18 January 2018. The interested candidates can apply for the admission in all the universities and colleges. The candidates can check all the eligible criteria for applying the application form with the help of NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018. In this notification can consider the age limit, educational qualification and marks etc. If the candidates cannot fulfill the eligible criteria then they will be not applicable to fill the application form means the application form of such a candidate will not be accepted for NATA EXAM 2018.
- The candidates should have attained 17 years of age as on 31 July 2018.
- NATA 2018 candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with mathematic subject. The candidates who are appearing 12th class examination on 2018 can be applied in NATA.
- The candidates who passed or appearing Diploma from any branch for recognized University/Board with mathematic subject can also apply.
- The candidates who have passed and appeared in International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years schooling with mathematics subject can apply for the exam.
Qualifying Exam Marks:
- The candidates have secured 50% marks in 12th with mathematics subject.
- The candidates who have completed their Diploma and pursuing by the state govt. need the 50% aggregate marks with mathematic subject.
- The candidates who have pursuing and completed their International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years schooling also need the 50% aggregate marks with mathematic subject.
Number of attempt:
The notification of NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018 has considered all the information which is related to the exam. The candidates can give the exam and get the marks for the admission in University and college. The score of NATA Exam 2018 will be considering only for the admission to B.Arch course in 2018-19.
Application Form Fee:
- For General candidates: Rs 1800/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 1500/-
- Candidates appearing exam in Dubai will be pay: Rs 9800/-
Application fee mode:
The candidates can give the application form fee with the help of Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking.
The NATA Admit Card will be released on 2 April 2018 in online mode. Only those candidates can download their permission cards that can fill the application form. All other details are show on the official website of the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018. Admit are will be issued before the exam.