Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 : Nigeria Immigration Services will soon go kickoff their latest NIS Recruitment 2019 at various posts. All the individuals who are looking for the latest Nigeria Immigration Services Vacancy 2019 they must tried to apply into this recruitment. Hereunder in this post all the individuals will gets all the details regarding the application procedure, requirements and many more. It will be mandatory for all the individuals to fill and submit their Nigeria Immigration Service Application Form 2019 before the closing date of application form. Currently the official dates for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019 has not yet commenced. But from here candidates will be able to get all the latest updates.
All the dates to apply into this Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 will soon be released by NIS at their official web portal. Candidates will only able to apply into this particular recruitment in online mode only. But for successfully applying all the candidates must have to meets all the eligibility criteria related to this particular NIS Recruitment 2019. Aspirants must have to clear all the selection rounds individually in order to get recruit into this particular Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019. All of the candidates will get the application links from below in this article itself.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization – Nigeria Immigration Services
- Name of the Vacancies – Multiple
- Number of Posts – Various
- Job Location – Nigeria
- Official Web Portal – immigration.gov.ng
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
It will be mandatory for all the individuals to successfully meet all the eligibility conditions to successfully apply into this Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 and they are s follows-
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Male – 1.7 Meter
- Female – 1.64 Meter
- Both physically and mentally fit declared by the Government medical officer.
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Candidates with following cases are not eligible to apply –
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
- Starting Date to Apply – Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply – Update Soon
How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
- First of all go to the official Nigeria Immigration Portal.
- Next click on the link available to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
- Fill all the details into the application form.
- Uploads all the documents.
- Finally submit the form.