NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018, Cardiologist, specialist, MO vacancy: – National Rural Health Mission Naharlagun has release the 70 vacancies for the different post like cardiologist, specialist, medical officers and nurse & physiotherapist posts. All the eligible candidates who are interested in the health sectors will be applicable to fill the application form of NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018. The eligible candidates who can make their carrier in the medical field will apply for the different posts. The candidates who will pass their BPT, B.Sc, MBBS, MD and MS from the medical field can apply for the NRHM Department. All the other details which are related to the different posts are given on the official website.
The eligible and interested candidates will fill the application form before the last of apply dates 12 February 2018. The NRHM Naharlagun Job 2018 is the contract base job for the one year. The experienced candidates will be preferred first and those candidates to give the interview for the selection. In NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018 will release all the details which is necessary for the candidates will see on the official website. The candidates will fill the application form before the last date and see all the details for the NRHM Bharti 2018 like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form fee and how to apply will give in the below.
NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018
- Name of Department: National Rural Health Mission
- Name of Post: Cardiologist, Specialist, Medical Officers and Nurse & Physiotherapist Posts
- Number of Vacancy: 70 Post
- Job Location: Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh
- Official Website: www.nrhmarunachal.gov.in
NRHM Naharlagun Vacancy Details
- Cardiologist: 03 Posts
- Specialist: 15 Posts
- Medical Officer: 19 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 03 Posts
- Nurse: 30 Posts
NRHM Naharlagun Eligible Criteria
In this recruitment of NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018 the candidates will see all the required information of the various post like education qualification, application form fees, selection process, age limitation and how to apply online mode. All other details will see on the official website.
- For Cardiologist: MBBS, MD/DM
- For Specialist: MBBS and MD in Medical
- For Medical Officer: MBBS
- For Physiotherapist: BPT
- For Nurse: B.Sc (Nursing)/GNM
- The candidates will see their age limit on the official website.
- The age relaxation as per on government rules.
- Cardiologist: Rs 80000/-
- Specialist: Rs 78000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs 42000/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs 20000/-
- Nurse: Rs 18000/-
In this notification the eligible candidates will required the application form fees to fill the application. In NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018 will consider the application fees for the applying. The details of the application form fees will see on the official website of the NRHM Application Form 2018.
Important Date Details:
- Starting date of application form: 03 February 2018
- Last date of application form: 19 February 2018
In this notification of the NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018, will decide the selection procedure of the different posts for the job in medical field. Firstly the eligible candidates will apply for the job with fill the application form after those candidates will give the written exam after that they give the interview for the selection on NRHM Naharlagun 2018. When candidates are selected on the written exam after that they will face the next round which is interview. All the required steps for the selection process is given on the below of the official website.
- Written Exam
How to apply in NHRM Department
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website.
- After that open the Apply online link.
- Fill all the eligible information on the application form.
- Recheck all the given details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
NRHM Result 2018
In this notification the candidates will see the result after the all examination. The recruitment of NRHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2018 will release the merit list of the selected candidates. When the written exam and interview face for the selection will completed then they will release the result of the examination and publish the merit list of the selected candidates NRHM Result 2018 on the official website.