Odisha TET Answer Key 2019, Download OTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 Solution Key 2019: Odisha Board of Secondary Education will release the Odisha OTET Answer Key 2019 this week on its official site. The board had conducted the OTET Exam 2019 to fill the various posts Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 8) and Upper Primary Teacher (Class 9 to 12) in the schools of the state. Many aspirants took part in the exam and waiting for the solution key. Now the good news is that Odisha TET Paper 1 and paper 2 Answer Key 2019 will be uploaded in this week on the official site.
- Date of Test: – 5th August 2019
- Result Date: – Declared soon
A large number of candidates from the Odisha state have appeared for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. Now after the successful completion of OTET, the aspirants who have appeared in the exam are looking for the Odisha TET Answer Key 2019 on internet to know about the correct answer and guess their result.
Odisha TET Answer Key 2019 Uploaded Soon
- Name of Board:- Odisha Board of Secondary Education
- Test Name:- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Name of Posts:- Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher
- Category Type:- Odisha TET Solution Key 2019
- Official Portal:- bseodisha.nic.in
Only the candidates who have successfully appeared in the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test on 25 Sept 2019 will get the advantage of Odisha TET Solution Key 2019 i this week easily. We are requesting to candidate to wait for official answer key only as it is consider for result by the OBSE.
How to download OTET All Paper Answer Keys 2019:
- Logon to the official website at www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Find out the link of ‘’Odisha TET Solution Key 2019’’.
- Enter the details such as shift and test booklet number.
- Click on ‘’Download answer Key PDF file’’ link.
- Open the file and check answer against your answer.
- Take a hard copy n of Answer sheet for future use.
OTET Result 2019:- Result will be declared very soon on the official site of the organization. The candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the result, cut-off and merit list from there easily by entering their registration no and date of birth.