ONGC Recruitment 2019 Through GATE, ONGC Engineer/ Manager Posts:- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is going to announce ONGC Recruitment 2019 Through GATE for Graduate Trainees in Engineering & Geo-Sciences through GATE 2019. Only candidates who qualify in GATE 2019 will eligible to apply for the ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 and will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2019 Score Card. Candidates will have to face a personal interview and will qualify for the offered appointment. Candidates will have to register with ONGC recruitment through GATE 2019. To check the other eligible criteria details like application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale, training and other are mentioning below this page.
ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Application Form link will be activated in soon. All Candidates who have applied for GATE 2019 Exam Date, they need to apply online for ONGC Vacancies 2018 Through GATE. ONGC Vacancies 2018 advertisement will be released soon, These vacancies will be based on the exam GATE 2018.
ONGC Recruitment Through GATE Exam 2019 selection process will be made on the GATE 2019 Exam Result. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC) a Greatest Public sector Enterprise and India’s biggest Energy major is engaged in exploration or production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad.
It contributes about 65% of Oil and Gas production to different country. The production through by the ONGC is very greatest part to all over the world. In this ONGC largest transnational corporate with overseas investment of of 10 billion of USD in 16 countries. Candidates can also check Latest PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2019 from here.
Details Of ONGC Recruitment 2018-
Name of organization:-Oil and Natural Gas corporation Limited (ONGC).
Type:-public sector undertakings.
Job profile:-Assistant Executive Engineer(AEE).
Education & Qualification:-
- All branches of engineering with 60% marks.
- Post graduate degree in phycics, chemistry, mathematics, Geology.
- Sc or M.Tech in petroleum geosciences and petroleum Geology.
- MCA Candidates also apply.
- General candidates -28 years.
- OBC candidates-31 years.
- SC/ST candidates-33 years.
- PWD general candidates-40years.
- PWD OBC candidates-43 year
- PWD SC/ST candidates-45yea
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score 2018.
- After that final selection will be done after personal interview.
- GATE score -60 marks
- Interview -15 marks
- Qualification-25 marks
- Total -100 marks.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 Application Process
How to Apply in ONGC:-
- First of all candidates visit the official website com
- After search the link recruitment in
- Click on this and fill the Application form.
- After complete the Application form upload signature & photo.
- Submit the Application form and take printout this Application form.
Admit card Of ONGC:-Admit card will be uploaded on the 20-25 days before the personal interview .After taking the personal interview for the final Selection.