PCMC Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for PCMC 128 Blood Bank Technician Vacancy:- The PCMC is going to recruit the 128 Posts of Blood Bank Technician, Lab Technician, Medical Social Worker Vacancy. The candidates who are looking for Govt. Jobs can apply on or before closing date. So please apply for PCMC Technician Jobs as soon as possible. The PCMC Vacancies are basis under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). Experienced and eligible candidates can apply. Candidates who are experienced can apply for PCMC Vacancies. Other related detail of PCMC Recruitment like fee structure, age limit, how to apply, selection process and educational qualification are given below.
PCMC Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for PCMC 128 Blood Bank Technician Vacancy:
|Official Advertisement:- PCMC Recruitment 2018-19|
|Name of Organization:- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|Name of Vacancy:- Blood Bank Technician, Lab Technician, Medical Social Worker Vacancy|
|Total Vacancies:- 128 Posts|
|Job Type:- State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualifications:-Aspirants must have passed 8th/10th/12th and B.Sc./MBBS/MD/BDS/MDS from recognized board/institution of India.|
Candidates must have minimum 6 months of experience also.
Visit the official notification
· Academic Records
|Pay Scale: – Rs. 11265 to 60000 as per the posts you have applied.|
|Application Fees: – Go to the official notification|
|Interview Dates and time:-|
|PCMC Official Notification 2018.|
| Application Process:- Online|
Official Site:- pcmcindia.gov.in
How to apply in PCMC Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Open the official site of itgov.in
- Find the PCMC Recruitment
- Click on it.
- Read the notification carefully
- It will help you in understanding the application process.
- Download the application form
- Fill all your details carefully in it.
- Attach passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all documents.
- In addition, take it with you at the interview venue at the specified date in time.
- Take the original documents also with you