Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2018, RHC LDC Clerk Exam Pattern : Candidates who are going to take part in the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2018, they must be searching the LDC Syllabus PDF here and there. No need to go here and there as you have reached correct destination. In this article, you will get all the important topics and their sub topics. The Rajasthan High Court LDC syllabus 2018 will give you all the major details and you will get an idea of how to start preparation for the Rajasthan High Court Exam 2018.
The candidates, who will qualify the written test, will have to join the next level of computer test. The computer exam includes paper 1 which is speed test and paper 2 which is efficiency test. Work in good and smarter way to get good results. We, the team members are providing here the Rajasthan High Court LDC Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018 for the convenience of candidates.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2018 | English Details
- Knowledge of Official/ Demi Official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Confusable words
- Prefixes and suffixes added in Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus
- One word substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-versa
- Prepositions, Determiners, and Use of Articles
- Transformation of Sentences
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Tenses/ Sequence of Tenses
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2018 | Hindi Details
- अंग्रेजीकेपारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दोंकेसमानार्थकहिंदीशब्द
- क्रिया: सकर्मक, अकर्मकऔरपूर्वकालिकक्रियाएं
- वाच्य: कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्यऔरभाववाच्यप्रयोग
- वाक्यशुद्धि: अशुद्धवाक्योंकाशुद्धिकरणऔरवाक्यगतअशुद्धिकाकारण
- शब्द-शुद्धि: अशुद्धशब्दोंकाशुद्धिकरणऔरशब्दगतअशुद्धिकाकारण
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2018 details
- The paper will have objective type questions.
- There are total 100 questions in each part of the question paper.
- For both paper 1 and paper 2, the time duration is 90 minutes.
|Serial Number||Paper name||Total Marks||Minimum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Paper 1 English||100||40||90 Minutes|
|2.||Paper 2 Hindi||100||40||90 Minutes|
There will be two exam papers taken.
The first paper will be speed test and second test paper will be Efficiency test.
The minimum speed must be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
Data must be fed in Hindi or Dual Language which is Hindi and English.
On the word procession software, Efficiency test will be taken.
|Serial Number||Paper name||Maximum marks||Minimum marks||Time Limit|
|1.||Paper 1: Speed Test||50||20||10 Minutes|
|2.||Paper 2: Efficiency Test||50||20||10 Minutes|