RRB Railway Group D Document Verification 2019 Required Documents List : All of the aspirants whoever successfully cleared all the rounds of the Railway Group D Exam 2019 and are shortlisted for the Document verification round. Candidate who has been shortlisted for the Railway Group D Document Verification they must have to provide all the original documents and also 2 self attested copies of the documents at their document verification center.
Candidates will soon be provided by the Railway Group D Document Verification Date. This is the last round of the selection which the aspirants have to clear if wants to get recruit into this recruitment. In the Document Verification Process of RRB Group D the recruitment board will check all the documents to match all the qualification which aspirants provided at the time of application procedure.
All the dates and further details related to the RRB Group D Document Verification 2019 will soon be released by the RRB at their official web portal of the examination authority. It is also one of the most important rounds which every aspirant must have to clear compulsorily. Here below we are providing you all the details list of the documents which every individual must have to bring at the time of RRB Group D Document Verification. If aspirants fails to provide all the required documents at the time of the RRB Railway Group D Document Verification 2019 they will not be selected in this exam.
RRB Railway Group D Document Verification 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post– Group D
- Number of Posts – 62907
- Examination Date – From 17th September Onwards
- Result Date – January/February 2019
- Document Verification Date – Declare Soon
- Official Web Portal – rrcb.gov.in
Documents Bring at the Time of RRB Group D Document Verification 2019
Here in this section all of the candidates will be able to get all list of the particular documents which they must have to bring at the time they attends the RRB Group D Document Verification 2019. It will be mandatory for all the individuals to bring all the below mentioned documents to clear this round without any difficulty. Aspirants fail to bring the RRB Group D Documents they will not be able to clear this round.
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate for the Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates’ name and father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
- SC/ST/OBC Category Certificate.
- NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- For serving employee NOC with date of appointment
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge
- Receipt of payment if made through a Challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized post office.
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse in case of a widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not re-married.
- The Ex-Servicemen who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN will have to give a self- declaration to the concerned employer.
- Gazette Notification and or any Legal Document in case of Formal Change of name
- Educational Certificates and the Provisional Certificates must contain Date of Issue
- Candidates have needed to submit these above mentioned documents. If candidates fail to submit any of the required document, will be disqualified or rejected