Sail Recruitment 2019, Apply Online 382 Job Vacancies January 2019: – Steel Authority of India Limited will invite soon applications from very deserving and talented candidates. The organization is hiring eligible people against the 382 management trainee post. The interested folks need to submit the application form before the last date which is not far and it is February 2019. The aspirants with degree in engineering with more than 65% marks in aggregate are invited to take part in SAIL Recruitment 2019. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score. Many other important details about the SAIL Vacancy 2019 are already present in this article.
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) West Bengal has announces recently SAIL Job Notification 2019 publically. Through SAIL they are going to recruit on vacant posts of SAIL 2019. They are coming at official website provided below to release SAIL Recruitment 2019 Application Online.
SAIL Recruitment 2019
It is also compulsory to apply for SAIL Jobs 2019 before crossing defined SAIL Recruitment 2019 Last Date. All other essential knowledge regarding SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2019 like education qualification, age bar, application fees, selection method etc. are going to be described in below here.
It is suggested to all of you to go with Sail 2019 Recruitment Notification before going to finally apply. After that all of satisfying applicants need to participate into SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online.
As large number of relative contenders already waiting for SAIL 2019 Recruitment very desperately. Now, all of eligible and interested aspirants are going to fill and submit SAIL 2019 Application Form. It is golden opportunity for all of Govt Jobs 2019 seekers to appoint at good place. Check out SAIL Vacancy 2019 here below on this website page by scrolling down.
- Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India
- Name of Examination: SAIL Recruitment Exam, 2019
- Official website: sail.co.in
- Total No. of Vacancy: 382 posts
- Name of Post: Management (Trainee)
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL 2019 Jobs:
Age Limit: All of candidates should have 28 years as maximum age calculated as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation into age will be applicable for desired persons as per rules.
Minimum Education: All of contenders must have passed B.E. or B. tech from either of any discipline: Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Chemical or relevant branch from any of recognized university or institute.
Application Fees: All applicable contenders required to deposit SAIL 2019 Application Fees via SBI online generated bank challan.
- For GEN / OBC community applicants: Rs. 250/- only
- For SC / ST/ ESM/ PWD/ Department candidates: No fees
Selection Procedure: All of aspirants who will have valid score in GATE Exam will be shortlisted based on marks scored and interview performance.
First date to apply: Updates soon
Last date to apply: Updates soon
Sail Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- First of all, access official website of SAIL 2019 provided above: www.sail.co.in
- Click on : SAIL Application Online 2019
- There will be appeared blank application of SAIL 2019 on screen of computer / mobile.
- Fill all compulsory asked details as very correctly into application for SAIL Recruitment 2019.
- Once re verify all entered data and after that push on SUBMIT button.
- Now, go to download / save or take a Xerox copy of this online filled SAIL Recruitment Application 2019 for further references.
- Send hard copy of this along with all required documents attach to below postal address.