Tamilnadu TN SSLC Revaluation Form 2018, TN 10th Rechecking Form 2018 :-TN SSLC 10th board result is announced on 23rd May 2018 at 9:30 AM. Students of TNSSLC can check their board exam result. Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education has released the TN SSLC Result 2018 today. We know you all have seen your result from the main site of Tamil Nadu Board. After the result we will get the actual pass percentage of the 10th board exams. The Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2018 has brought happiness for some students and sadness for some students. Many students got great marks in the exams and they and their parents are feeing happy while some students got less marks in the exams.
Result date : 23rd May 2018 at 9:30 AM
If you feel that you have got fewer marks in any subject of the exam then do not worry. We inform you that the board provides you the facility to re-evaluate of the answers sheets again. For this you can fill the Tamil Nadu SSLC Revaluation Form 2018 from the official site of the board.
The board will soon release the TN Class 10th Revaluation Form 2018 after the two or three days of the declaration of the result on the main site. We also want to notify you that it is not necessary that your marks will increase, it can be decreased or remain same. You have to choose the subjects carefully to be re-evaluated.
Tamilnadu TN SSLC Revaluation Form 2018, TN 10th Rechecking Form
- Board Name: – Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: – TN SSLC Improvement Exam 2018
- Result date: – 23rd May 2018
- Category: – Revaluation Form Dates
- Official site: – dge.tn.gov.in
- Start date to fill the Revaluation form: – 19-05-2018
- Last date to fill the form: – Within 5 days of the exam
For filling the Tamil Nadu 10th Copy Rechecking Form 2018 you have to go the official site of the Tamil Nadu board. From there you have to download the TN 10th Re-totaling Form 2018. After filling it you have to send it to the board’s address in prescribed time. You have to pay some fees for the reevaluation of the copies.
Process to fill the Tamil Nadu 10th Re-totaling Form 2018:-
- First visit the main site of the Tamil Nadu Board dge.tn.gov.in
- There you will see the link that is TN SSLC Revaluation Form 2018.
- Click on the available link
- Now download the application form
- Fill your exam details in the form.
- Choose the subject you want to fill the revaluation form carefully and after deep thinking
- Deposit the fees for the revaluation form
- Attach your necessary certificates with the form.
- In last send it to the board’s address.