Territorial Army Bharti 2019 Recruitment, TA Army Rally 2019-20: Territorial Army Bharti 2019 Recruitment notification has been released online on the official website. Territorial Army online application for SSB interview will be available soon. Territorial Army Bharti 2019 Recruitment all zone wise for General Duty Solider, Soldier Clerk, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman and other posts.
Those candidates are interested they can apply online for this recruitment. Here you can get details of Territorial Army notification, Territorial Army application form, Territorial Army eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, application process is released online. On this page you can also check Territorial Army Bharti schedule region wise is updated here.
Upcoming Territorial Army Bharti Recruitment in 2019-20 For All Zone
Candidates those want to join Territorial Army they can apply online zone wise. This recruitment will he held zone wise: Recruiting Zone 1st – Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and the Union Territory of Delhi and Chandigarh
- 03 Engineer Regiment (TA)
- 158 Infantry Battalion (TA) (H&H) SIKH LI
- 103 Infantry Battalion (TA) SIKH LI
- 152 Infantry Battalion (TA) SIKH
- 150 Infantry Battalion (TA) PUNJAB
- 112 Infantry Battalion (TA) DOGRA
Recruiting Zone 2nd – Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand
- 108 Infantry Battalion (TA) MAHAR
- 114 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAT
- 153 Infantry Battalion (TA) DOGRA
Recruiting Zone 3rd – West Bengal, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya and UT of Andaman & Nicobar Island
- 119 Infantry Battalion (TA) ASSAM
Recruiting Zone 4th – Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Goa and Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry and Daman & Diu
- 117 Infantry Battalion (TA) THE GUARDS
- 115 Infantry Battalion (TA) MAHAR
- 110 Infantry Battalion (TA) MADRAS
- 122 Infantry Battalion (TA) MADRAS
- 116 Infantry Battalion (TA) PARA
- 125 Infantry Battalion (TA) THE GUARDS
- 154 Infantry Battalion (TA) BIHAR
Territorial Army Bharti Education Qualification: Territorial Army Bharti notification education criteria and age limit is updated.
Age limit : 18 to 42 years
Educational Qualification –
- Soldier (GD) – For this post candidates must pass class 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. If any candidates have passed 12th/ graduation then there is no percentage limit.
- Soldier (Clerk) –12th pass with 50% and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier (Tradesmen) – 8th/ 12th Pass with ITI.
Territorial Army Bharti Required Documents:
Candidates those are going to appear in this exam they need following documents.
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- approx. 20 colored Photographs
- Other Certificates (NCC/Computer/Sports etc)
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in and fill it up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate / Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given in notification
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.
|Last Date of Application Submission||25/06/2019|
HOW TO apply for Territorial Army Bharti 2019-20
- Go to the official website : www.territorialarmy.in
- And then register for latest vacancies for you want to apply.
- Don’t forget to take print out of application form for further use.