TNPL Recruitment 2019, Tamilnadu Assistant Grade Vacancy 2019: – Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a notification for recruitment of posts of Junior Steno Typist, Junior Assistant and Grade VI Trainee for its Paper Mills / Lime Sludge and Fly Ash Management System at Kagithapuram Karur District and for its Multi layer Double Coated Board Plant in Manaparai Taluk, Trichy District and Tamil Nadu.
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria like age bar, qualification, as given in notification on the official website, they may apply online TNPL Recruitment 2019. All the important details like age bar, qualification, selection process are mention below: –
TNPL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
- Name of Post: Staff Grade-II, Junior Assistant Grade-III and Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Posts.
- Total Posts: multiple
- Official website: www.tnpl.com
- Location: – Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Vacancy 2019: –
Educational Qualification for TNPL Junior Assistant & Other Posts:
- Junior Assistant Trainee: Applicants have first Class full time M.Com from recognized University or Institution.
- For Junior Steno Typist Trainee: Aspirants should be Graduate in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Senior Grade (45 wpm) and English shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- For Grade VI Trainee: Applying candidates have first Class full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) from recognized University / board.
Candidate’s maximum age is
- General – 25 years
- OBC/BCM/MBC/DNC – 27 years
- SC/SCA/ST – 30 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in Screening Test/Written Test conducted by WBPSC.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification.
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment Vacancy 2019 & Online
- At first visit the Official website of the org i.e. www.tnpl.com
- Then go to the Recruitment panel and click on Apply Online : TNPL Vacancy Apply Online
- A tab will be opened with an Application form.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the given instructions.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then send the Application form to the given postal address as mentioned below:-
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPL Recruitment 2019
- Date of Advertisement: Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Form: Update Soon
TNPL Admit Card 2019: –Admit card will release before the 15 days of declaration of exam.
TNPL Results 2019: – TNPL 2019 Result will declare after successful completion of exam.