Tripura TET Application form 2019-20, Tripura TET 2019 Exam Date – The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tripura has been release a notification for Teachers Eligibility Test Vacancy. Eligible and intrastate candidates apply online mode before the last date. Intrastate candidates can apply application form 30th April to 20th June 2019. If you are apply after the last date then your firm will be rejected by official.
All other details about Tripura TET Application form 2019 Notification like Education qualification, Age limit, Last date, Exam date, Result date, cut-off, merit list, Admit card and syllabus candidate can check on official website. Candidates who are make your career in Teaching Eligibility Test, and who complete your Senior Secondary, D.EI.ED, and any Degree, candidates must be apply before the last date.
All eligible candidates first of all seen eligible details about Tripura TET Application form 2019 Notification after those candidates give the exam. The Tripura Eligibility Test in 2 types of the exam, like Paper 1st and Paper 2nd. If the candidates are filling the form for the first time, then read the full information of the form and fill the form carefully.
Tripura TET Application form 2019-20, Tripura TET 2019 Exam Date
|Name of the Organization: –||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura|
|Name of the Examination: –||Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Application form Starting Date: –||July 2019|
|Application form Last Date: –||July 2019|
|Admit Card Date: –||August 2019|
|Result Date: –||Update Soon|
|Application fee: –||General/OBC: -Rs. 300/-|
SC/ST/PH: – Rs. 200/-
|Selection Process: –||Online Exam/ Personal Interview|
|Apply Mode: –||Online|
|Age Limit: –||18 to 38 years|
|Official website: –||www.trb.tripura.gov.in|
How to Apply TET Application form: –
- First of all candidates visit official website of TET Application form.
- Then open the official notification.
- And candidates can read all eligible details about TET Application form 2019.
- Now click on apply online.
- Fill the all eligible and required details.
- Attach the required scanning documents.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Now submit the Tripura TET Application form 2019.
- And take print out for future use.