TSPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2019, TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2019: The Telangana State Public Service Commission has been published a job notification to hire various employs for the posts of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Labor officer & other posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for TSPSC Excise SI Jobs 2019 before last date.
Applications are released online for eligible applicants through the pre format Application to be made available on official portal i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in to the posts of GROUP- II SERVICES. Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam. Details of TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2019 are mention below. You can also log on to the webpage ejobfly.in.
Telangana Tax Officer Vacancy 2019
- Organization Name: – Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Post Name: – Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Labor officer
- Total Vacancy: multiple
- Official web portal – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Location: Telangana
- For Vacancy details: – Refers official notification
Eligibility criteria about TSPSC SI Recruitment 2019: –
TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy Eligibility:
Qualification: – For more Detail visit official notification.
Age Limit: – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years for Prohibition and Excise SI Posts, and 44 years for All other Posts.
Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BCs Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Examination Fee Rs. 200/- + Rs. 120/- : – No fee for SC, ST, BC, PH, Unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years of Telangana State. Candidates have to pay the fee online through SBI.
Salary: Selected candidates will get Rs. 31460 – 84970/- per month.
Selection Process: Applicants will through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
How to Apply Telangana Tax Officer Vacancy 2019:
Interested & Capable job seekers should apply online only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted for detailed notification visit www.tspsc.gov.in online submission of application has started and close on 23rd September 2019.
Steps to apply online for TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2019
- Visit official website as www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on : TSPSC Tax Officer Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter all of required data into this blank application form.
- First move to make payment of fees as per your belongings category.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take a print of this online filled application for further references.
TSPSC Exam Admit Card 2019:- All of you are going to download your exam TSPSC Hall Tickets 2019 after once announcement.
TSPSC Exam 2019 Result:- After the successful completion, results will be going to upload at same website TSPSC Exam Result 2019.