UIDAI Recruitment 2019, UIDAI Vacancies 2019 Apply Any Graduate (Salary Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month) –UIDAI is invited application for graduates for various posts. Candidates can submit application form before 27th April 2019. UIDAI Job Notification is published by the Unique Identification Authority of India and where the engineers are invited to apply through uidai.gov.in.
Interested candidates should visit the official website of the organization. The candidates who are willing to work in Mumbai should apply for this UIDAI Jobs 2019. The candidates who posses higher experience they will also be considered according to the requirement in the organization.
UIDAI Recruitment 2019, UIDAI Vacancies 2019 Application Form
For latest and recent notifications regarding government jobs, private jobs and national exams etc. you are advised to remain in contact with our web portal. The candidates can check other details regarding the UDAI Recruitment 2019 from the official website and official notification. The most essential details are already mentioned here and later on we will update the latest news also on our web portal. The candidates who will read this whole article will be able to get all the chief details.
Authority name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Total Posts: 03
- Section Officer : 01 post , Salary : Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Accountant : 01 post , Salary Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
- Senior Accounts Officer : 01 post , Salary Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
Vacancy name: Accountant, Section Officer, Senior Accounts Officer
Educational qualification :
Candidates should be Any Graduate, CA, ICWA or its equivalent from well recognized university or institute of India.
Age Limits : Candidates with any age bar are eligible to apply for UDAI Recruitment 2019.
Selection : The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview where many skills will be checked.
Salary : Candidates are informed that they will get impressive amount of monthly income along with extra benefits offered by the organization.
Important dates : Check the dates to apply and register for the UDAI Recruitment 2019 from the official notification.
Last date to apply Online is : 27th April 2019
For upcoming vacancy keep visiting here.
Candidates who have following abilities along with graduation degree (B. E. or B. tech) they can apply for the UDAI Recruitment 2019.
- Outstanding interpersonal skill and comprehension skills
- Outstanding organizational and technology grasp
- Passionate about research in the area of security, technology and biometrics
- Capability to handle and solve operational complex and technical problems
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Excellent programming skills in areas like android, Ios, Mysql, Hadoop, Java