UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form, UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam:- UPSC has published combined medical officer exam. Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Combined medical services Exam 2018. CMS Online application form is available online from 02nd May 2018 and Last Date to Apply for UPSC CMS Application Form Submission Process is 25th May 2018. On upsc.nic.in, UPSC will be released CMS Exam Notification on 02nd May 2018, Apply online for Combined Medical Service Exam application/ Recruitment. UPSC CMS Written Exam 2018 will be on 22nd July 2018.
On upsc.nic.in, UPSC CMS 2018 Notification is available, check details of Medical Officer Exam Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria here. From 22nd July 2018 UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2018 is going to be start. All Those candidates who are interested to apply online for UPSC Combined Medical Officer Exam Application form, they can need to check all details of CMS Exam Form 2018. To know more, you can visit to the official website of UPSC CMS Notification 2018.
On upsc.nic.in, you can apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 online Registration, UPSC Application Form will release in April. The Union Public Service Commission conducts combined Medical Service 2018 every year. Last date of submission of application form of UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form will be 25th May 2018. Date of notification of application form is 02nd May 2018. Date of examination of UPSC CMS (tentative date) will be 22nd July 2018. If you want to join UPSC CMS then you are at right place, Bookmark this website and know all vacancy details about UPSC CMS 2018.
UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form, UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam:
Organization Name: Union Public service commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Exam 2018
Total Post: 454 Posts
UPSC CMS — UPSC will declare vacancy for various posts of medical field like:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railway
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- Medical Officer in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Corporation
UPSC CMS 2018 application form:
UPSC CMS Recruitment application form last date is 7th May 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment here. UPSC Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of UPSC CMS 2018—
- Fill application form with absolute information: upsc.gov.in
- Photo and signature is latest and have same copy kept with you when go to exam:
- Submit fee also with the help of e-mitra or some exams demand money direct.
- Keep safe application form and fee receipt.
UPSC CMS Application Fee 2018—
- Aspirants should have to pay 2000rs for the registration.
UPSC Recruitment Pay Scale 2018—
- Pay scale is depending upon post. So candidate advised to bookmark this website and keep tune with us. No notification is released by UPSC.
|CMS Notification/online Form date||02nd May 2018|
|Online form last date||25th May 2018|
|Date of releasing of e-admit card||July 2018|
|Entrance Test dates||22nd July 2018|
|CMS Result date 2018||September/October, 2018|
UPSC CMS Selection Procedure —
You have to pass 2 barriers:
Written test of UPSC CMS :
- Paper 1st: The maximum marks for this paper will be 250 which contain the subjects of General Ability, General Medicine, Pediatrics
- Paper 2nd: The maximum marks for this paper will be 250 which contain the subjects of Gynecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine.
Personality Test UPSC CMS 2018:
Interview test contain maximum 100 marks.
Good luck students.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018—
Admit card of UPSC Combined Medical Examination will release before 10 days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of UPSC CMS will update soon.
UPSC CMS 2018— Result of UPSC CMS 2018 will update after successfully completion of examination.
For this exam only Indian, Nepal and Bhutan citizens can apply. Aspirants must have MBBS degree in hand can only apply for this exam. There is no official notification about this exam. Job seekers who really want to apply for UPSC CMS keep eye on this page; we provide you update news of UPSC CMS as soon as possible.