EPFO Admit Card 2019, EPFO Security Assistant Hall Ticket Call Letter 2019: -Union Public Service Commission had issued an employment notification for Security Assistant Post 2189 vacant posts. Lots of candidates are registered for the exams and they doing hard exam preparation. The exam date has announced and now contestants are waiting to their UPSC EPFO Exam Permission Letter 2019 to be uploaded.
Exam Date : 31st August and 1st September 2019
The UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2019 will be uploaded on the site before 15 days of examination. And, you can only download it from the official site of UPSC. The UPSC EPFO Exam Admit Card is a needy document for you to be appeared in the exam. You should carefully check your details on the admit card if it got any misprint or any other error.For download the Hall ticket of UPSC EPFO Security Assistant visit below : –
EPFO Admit Card 2019, EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket Call Letter 2019
- Name of Commission: – Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: – EPFO Assistant
- Name of Vacancy: – Enforcement and Account Officer Posts
- Number of vacancy : 2189
- Job Type: – Govt. Job
- Category: – Admit Card
- Main site: – upsc.gov.in
- Date of Exam: – 31st August to 1st September 2019
About Admit Card: – Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant who gives the exam of any type. You have to show it to the examiner whenever asked. Your details like name, roll no, exam centre, and exam time will be clearly printed on the admit card. You can download your UPSC EPFO Admit card 2019 from the official web portal of it.
Steps to get UPSC EPFO Permission Letter 2019: –
- Type the address. upsc.gov.in
- In recruitment section find Hall Ticket Link, click on it : DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
- Enter your roll no or name to get your Hall ticket.
- Hit on submit.
- Take the print out of Admit Card keep it safe.
UPSC EPFO Exam 2019 Exam Pattern:-
The exam pattern UPSC EPFO Exam 2019 Exam Pattern is:-
- The test paper will include the English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Accounting Principles, and Aptitude.
- The test will be of 2 hours and the medium of the test will be in both English and Hindi.
- The exam will be objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- The test will be of 100 marks.
- All questions will be same marks.
- Wrong answer will cut one-third of the marks of that questions.