UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018, UP Forest Guard Exam Pattern:- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam pattern & Syllabus details are updated on this post. Those candidates who have applied for UPSSSC Forest Guard Post, they need to download UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern to crack or get good marks in UPSSC Exam 2018.
Uttar Pradesh SSC department will be hired candidates on the basis of UPSSC forest guard post after various examination rounds. So you should have to prepare as according to the syllabus of UPSSC Forest Guard 2018.
- written test
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2018, UP Forest Guard Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of UPSSC Forest Guard 2018:
- The Exam will be multiple choice question of objective type.
- In this exam will be 180 questions from the different subjects.
- The time duration for this exam 2 hrs (120 min)
Detail subject wise:
- Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability(80 question)
- Part-IIGeneral Knowledge(50 question)
- Part-III General Intelligence Test(50 question)
- Total 180 question of 180 marks
- Writing Ability&Hindi Insight : In this part question are asking from the Hindi language and 12th class slandered of up board
- General Knowledge: This part of UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects
- General Intelligence Test : In this part ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.