UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019-20, UPSSSC JA Vacancy 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon issue the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 on the official site of it. With the help of this recruitment the commission will fill the various vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk in the state.
UPSSSC has announced notification for Junior assistant vacancy. Candidates needs to submit online application form of UPSSSC Junior assistant vacancies. Those who are willing to make their career in Subordinate Services Selection Commission can check out the eligibility to apply for it and if they meet to all the sensibilities then they must apply for these UP Junior Assistant Vacancies of government sector.
Junior Assistants, Clerk and various Posts are there to fulfill, so be ready and pull up your socks to get selected, but first of all the suppliants need to fill the form via the online mode before the last date as soon as possible.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019-20, UPSSSC JA Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Department:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (UP), India
- Category of the Job:- State Government Jobs
- Post Name:- Junior Assistants, Junior Clerk and other vacancies, visit to the official website for more details.
- No. of Vacancies:- Various Vacancies
- Apply Process:- Online
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26 June 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20 July 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||20 July 2019|
|Last Date for Correction of Application form||27 July 2019|
- Junior Assistant: High Secondary with Science
- Junior Clerk: Intermediate from any recognized Board
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years
Examination Fees:- Candidates need to pay application fees online.
|Gen/ OBC||₹185||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
Pay Grade:- 5200-20200 Rs. with grade pay of Rs. 2000
Process of Filling the Application form for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit to the official website of UPSSSC and scroll your cursor to find out the link for UPSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Go to the link to Apply Online for 548 Junior Assistant Vacancies and hit on it.
- Follow all the detailed instructions and complete your Application Form.
- Cross check it very carefully and click on the submit button.
- Get the print out of your filled Application Form for future use.