WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019, WBJEE Merit List & Score Card 2019:-West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board has declared the WBJEE JENPARH Result 2019 on its official site. The exam was held to fill the 1110 vacant seats of B.Sc Nursing, BPT, B.A.S.L.P. courses by the eligible candidates. Now after the announcement of the result the candidates are waiting for the release of the WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019.
The candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Rank Card 2019 from the official site of it by entering application no and roll no. With this they can know their score and the merit secured by them. All those candidates who get a rank will not be eligible for the counseling session. For this they have to wait for the cut-off marks declared by the board.
This result is not final result and hence the board will publish the final result in the form of WBJEE JENPAUH Score Card 2019. This will tell the candidates their rank and total score. It will be published on the official site of the organization. The rank will be available to all the candidates who had appeared in the WBJEE JENPAUH Exam 2019. To access the WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019 go to the site.
WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019, WBJEE Merit List & Score Card 2019
- Name of Organization: – West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board
- Exam Name: – WBJEE JENPARH Exam 2019
- Exam Motive: – Admission
- Course Offered: – B.Sc Nursing, BPT, B.A.S.L.P. courses
- Exam Date: – 27th May 2019
- Result Date: – July 2019
- Category: – Rank Card
- Official site: – wbjeeb.in
- WBJEE JENPARH Rank Card: – August 2019
The rank card will be released soon on the official site of the board. It will make for all the candidates who gave the exam. The candidates cannot request for generat9ing for the duplicate rank card. So you are advised to take a copy of the rank card with you for the future use. This copy will be necessary for you in the counselling sessions. The candidates can check their WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019 from the official site of it.
How to check the WBJEE JENPAUH Score Card 2019:-
- Visit the official site of it that is :
- Find the link which is WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Score Card 2019
- Click on the link
- A form will come in front of you on the PC
- Fill your application no and roll no for the rank card.
- Rank card will be opened in front of you on the PC
- See your details on it.
- Take at least two hard copies of it for future use.
WBJEE JENPAUH Cut-Off Marks 2019:-
The cut-off marks will be decided by the board. It will be displayed on the official site of the organization. For appearing the merit list you have to get the minimum passing marks that are defined in the cut-off list. If you get then you will be included in the merit list and able for the counseling session. To check the WBJEE JENPAUH Cut-Off Marks 2019 go to the official site of it.
WBJEE JENPAUH Rank List 2019:-
Rank list will make after the cut-off list. The candidates who are in the rank list will attend the counseling session conducted by the board. These candidates are actually able for the admission. To check the WBJEE JENPAUH Merit List 2019 go to the official site of it.
WBJEE JENPAUH Counseling 2019:-
The counseling process will be started soon by the board after the release of the rank list. There are different committees for the courses to organize the counseling sessions.
- Central Selection Committee (AYUSH):- BPT Course
- Central Selection Committee (Nursing):- Sc Nursing Course
- PKK College of Education:- A.S.L.P Course