WBPSC JE Admit Card 2019, West Bengal Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019:- The West Bengal Public Service Commission issued a recruitment vacancy of posts of Junior Engineer. It is a government vacancy and for this it is going to organize the WBPSC JE Exam 2019. Only those aspirants can download the admit card who have completed their application process. WBPSC will soon release the WBPSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 on official website.
The Candidates have started their preparation for the exam. We will also attach a direct link to download the WBPSC JE Call Letter 2019 will soon be published on the official site before the two weeks of the exams. When you will click on that link you will be redirected to the official site from there you can easily download your WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019. We have given also some instructions to download the admit card. For downloading the WBPSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 you should surf the ejobfly.in.
WBPSC JE Admit Card 2019, West Bengal Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of Authority: – West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: – Junior Engineer Exam 2019
- Total Post: – multiple
- Exam date: – Update Soon
- Category Type: – Admit Card
- Website: – pscwb.org.in
- Admit Card: – Available soon
Admit card all your exam details like exam centre, exam date and time, address of exam centre etc. Without it, you cannot give the exam. It will be asked from you when you enter in the exam hall. It is like your identity for the exam. The WBPSB JE Hall ticket 2019 will be available on the official site
How to download the WBPSC junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2019: –
- First you should open the official site i.e. pscwb.org.in
- Find the WBPSC JE Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on it.
- Enter your exam details for getting the admit card.
- Click on submit.
- It will open in front of you on the PC screen.
- Check your details on it.
- After confirmation, take the hard copy of it.
- Keep it safe with you and bring it with you at the exam hall.
WBPSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019:-
- The WBPSC Junior Engineer Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- In that your chosen subjects will be include like Civil, Electrical and Mechanical
- The exam consists of 100 Questions.
- Each Question will be off 2 Marks.
- The exam will be off 200 marks
- Duration of the Exam will be of 2 Hours.