CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, CTET 2020 Age Limit Education Criteria: It is necessary for every aspirant to be endowed with the eligibility criterion of CTET because those candidates whose profile does not meet the requirements of CTET, CBSE will reject their CTET Application form. Candidates those are going to apply for CTET 2020 Exam they can check eligibility criteria here. CTET Paper 1 and CTET Paper 2 Eligibility criteria is updated below. Check CTET Education Qualification here. www.ejobfly.in updates all latest news of Sarkari Naukri and Exams.
The CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is designed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which is holding all the responsibilities of CTET Exam so it is necessary for every aspirant that he/she must be endowed with all the eligibility. The aspirants will be able to check the sensibilities of CTET either from the official website or by scrolling down.
There are many criteria to apply for the CTET 2020 Exam such as Age Limit, Education qualification, etc… and all these criteria are enlisted in the eligibility panel of CTET 2020 Exam so if you are going to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test then you must read the CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, CTET 2020 Age Limit Education Criteria
CTET Application form 2020 is going to conduct central teacher eligibility test very soon, so the application forms are available on the official website to invite willing and eligible candidates to compete in this CTET 2020. All the details of CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 details are mentioned on this post. Check CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria are to appear in the exam of CTET 2020.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is going to held in the month of February/September 2020. All the candidates who are interested to take part in CTET 2020 exam must check out the required eligibility criteria to apply in the CTET. You can check the eligibility criteria from official notification or here we also updated the CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for September exam.
The application forms are available on official portal at www.ctet.nic.in. But before applying for CTET 2020 all candidates are advised to go through the CTET 2020 eligibility criteria. Here in this page we are providing you detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the CTET 2020 exam.
Who are eligible for Central TET 2020
CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria : The aspirants having the following education qualification can apply for the CTET 2020.
- For teaching class I to V (primary class teacher)
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary with minimum 50% aggregate marks or appearing in the final year of diploma in elementary education. OR
- Must have passed senior secondary with 45% marks and also passed or appearing in final year of diploma as per the NCTE Regulations, 2002. OR
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with at least 50 percent aggregate and passed or appearing in the final year of bachelor of elementary education such as B.Ed. OR
- Must have passed senior secondary with 50% marks and also passed or appearing in the diploma in special education. OR
- Candidate must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in education.
Check CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria Here:
- For teaching class VI to VIII (elementary class teacher)
- Candidate must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of diploma or 2 year in elementary education. OR
- Must be graduate with minimum 50 percent and passed or appearing in final year in bachelor in education such as B.Ed. OR
- As per the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, Candidate should be graduate with at least minimum 45 percent marks and passed or appearing in the one year bachelor degree in education such as B.Ed. OR
- Candidate with 50 percent marks in senior secondary and have passed or appearing in the 4 year bachelor degree in elementary education are also eligible for CTET 2020. OR
- Senior secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of B.A/ BSc. Ed or B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Candidate must be graduate with at least 50% aggregate marks and passed or appearing in B.Ed for special education.
Eligibility relaxation— All candidates belonging to the reserved classes such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHD has relaxation up to 5% aggregate qualifying marks in the above mentioned minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidate with the D.Ed (Special Education) shall undergo a six months special training program recognized by NCTE after appointment.
- The above mentioned minimum qualification is applicable only to the teachers of languages, social science, science, mathematics etc. if a candidate wish to apply for the physical education, then he/she must refer norms mentioned in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time). For the teachers of craft and Art, work education, home science etc existing eligibility norms prescribed by state government and school management will be applicable until minimum qualification laid down for such teachers.
- The candidate who is appearing in final year shall be appointed only after passing the aforesaid examination.
Application procedure— candidate has to visit online web portal of CTET at www.ctet.nic.in to apply online for the CTET 2020. Fill the accurate and valid details asked in application form and upload images of photograph and signature. Pay the application fees as per the given instruction. The CTET 2020 online applications are available on the official website.