Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018-19, MP DMC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 : Government Medical College, Datia is offered a chance to apply for the 142 Post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Nursing Sister, and other Paramedical post. Interested candidate can apply offline application through new released Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018-19. The board is going to hire new candidates for the above mentioned posts. For this purpose the application form has been started form 5th October 2018. Candidates who want to make their career in Medical have a best time to apply for Datia Medical College Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 and be a part of this. Candidates can also check the details information from below.
The Department of Dental and Paramedical in Government Autonomous Medical College, Datia, through the Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh released a huge number of vacancies to recruit candidates. The candidates who belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh and have all essential qualifications can submit the application form for this Datia Medical College Job 2018. The board has mentioned all the information regarding to this Datia Medical College Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 in official notification. Applications from the eligible candidates are being accepted offline only. So candidates should check the link of application form below if you are interested in applying Staff Nurse Vacancy in Datia Medical College 2018.
The candidates can see the number of seats as per the category and subject wise from the table mentioned in this article. We have tried to provide as much info as possible. Candidates who are MBBS, MD, Diploma from well alleged university of India can apply for Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018.
Government Medical College of Datia has published an official notification for the vacant posts of Junior Residents, Assistant professor. The candidates who are interested to apply for MP State Medical Jobs 2018 should check the details provided here in this article. The willing candidates should submit the application form for MP Medical Jobs 2018 before the deadline. The candidates who are interested must submit the application form via offline mode.
The selected candidates will be given the job on contract basis for three years. On the basis of the performance of the candidate in the very first year, he will get the chance to work for two more years.
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018-19:-
The candidates have to show the Transfer certificate of past work place along with the application form. All the formalities related to the application form have to be completed by the candidate. Incomplete application form for MP Medical Jobs 2018 will be rejected by the department.
About to Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018-19:-
|Name of Organization||Datia Medical College of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Multiple|
|Number of Post||142 Posts|
|Date of Application||5th October 2018|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Datia Medical College Vacancy 2018-19:-
- Staff Nurse: 36 Posts.
- Nursing Sisters: 33 Posts.
- Dental Technician: 28 Posts.
- Lab technician and OT Technician: 23 Posts.
- Pharmacist Grade– II: 11 Posts.
- Lab Attendant: 10 Posts.
- Technician Assistant: 10 Posts.
- Emergency Medical Officer: 08 Posts.
- Radiographer Technician: 06 Posts.
- Dental Technician: 04 Posts.
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 04 Posts.
- ECG Technician: 03 Posts.
- Lady Medical Officer: 02 Posts.
- Refractions: 01 Post.
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post.
Eligibility of Recruitment of Datia Medical College 2018-19:-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and 10+2 with specialization in respective courses of Degree or Diploma Level. Registration in Medical Council of India is mandatory.
- Minimum Age: 18/ 25 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 65 Year Old.
Selection Criteria: Written Exam & Interview Test.
Application Fees: Candidates will have to submit Rs. 500/- application fee.
- Emergency Medical Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Nursing Superintendent: 15600 / – to Rs. Rs.39100 / – with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay.
- Nursing Sister: Rs. 9300 / – 34800 / – with Rs. 3600/- Grade Pay.
- Staff nurse, lab technician, OT Technician, Radiographer ECG Technician, Dental Technician, Refractivity: Rs. Rs. 5200 / – 20200 / – with Rs. 2800 / – Grade Pay.
- Pharmacist Grade – II: Rs. 5200 / – 20200 / – Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay.
- Lab attendant, Disconnection Hall Attendant: Rs. Rs. 4400 / – 7440 / – with Rs. 1300/- Grade Pay.
- Technician Assistant: Rs. Rs. 5200 / – 20200 / – with Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay.
- Start Date of Application: 5th October 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 18th October 2018.
Steps to Apply Datia Medical College Online Form 2018-19:-
- First of all candidates log on to official website.
- Search link of Datia Medical College Apply Online.
- Now click on direct link.
- Download application form.
- Fill application form with all required details.
- Attach all essential documents copies with self attested along with it.
- Now make payment of fee through demand draft.
- At last carefully check full filed form.
- Now send it at the given postal address by speed post.
- Take hard copy of it for further uses.
Office of the Administrative Officer,
The Government Autonomous Medical College,
Datia, Madhya Pradesh.
Datia Medical College Admit Card 2018-19:- Candidates can download their admit card form official website after update by the board. The board will soon release the admit card before 10 days of exam date.
Datia Medical College Result 2018-19:- Result will be available on official website in online mode. Candidates who appeared in this exam should download their result to check status in exam. Candidates will wait some time for result.