GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018, GDCC Vacancy For Junior Officer Clerk : The Gadchiroli District Central Co-Operative bank has announced the various vacancies 58 post for the different department like Junior Officer and Clerk posts. The Maharashtra government will release the vacancies for the eligible candidates so they see the recruitment of GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018. The candidates who pass their MSCIT for the recognized govt university and institute can apply for the application form. The candidates will ensure that they fulfill all the eligible criteria. In this post the Maharashtra Government will give the chance to the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the job in the bank.
The candidates will fill the application form before the last date that is 13th February 2018. The candidates will download the online application form for the link of GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018. The candidates will select on the basis of written exam and interview. The other required information like educational qualification, age limits, selection process, salary and how to apply in online made is given in the below. The GDCC Organization will release the post in the field of bank and all the information is given on the official website. This recruitment will show all the information which is related to the GDCC Bank Bharti 2018.
GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization: Gadchiroli District Central Co-Operative
- Name of Post: Junior Officer and Clerk
- Number of Vacancy: 58 Posts
- Job Location: Gadchiroli, Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.gdccbank.in
GDCC Bank Vacancy Details
- Junior Officer: 06 Posts
- Clerk: 52 Posts
GDCC Bank Eligible Criteria
In this recruitment of GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018, the eligible candidates will see all the information of bank examination can see by the candidates on the official website. In this notification candidates will see all the information like educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application form and how to apply online to get the Bank Job. The candidates must be visit the official website time to time.
- For Junior Officer: The candidates will pass their graduation with 55% marks and 3 years experience in any Bank with the MSCIT Course can apply for the application form which was fill on the online mode.
- For Clerk: The candidates will pass their graduation with 55% marks with the MSCIT Course in any university and institute can apply for the application form which was fill on the online mode.
- Junior Officer: 22 years to 35 years
- Clerk: 22 years to 32 years
- Age relaxation will declare as the government rules and regulation.
Application Form Fees:
The recruitment of GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 will decide the application form for all the eligible candidates according to their category like general, SC, ST and PWD. All the fees structure of the application form will be see on the official website and also read the more information.
- Junior Officer: Rs 18000/- per month
- Clerk: Rs 12000/-
Important Date Details:
- Starting date of application form: 05th February 2018
- Last date of application form: 13th February 2018
In this notification of the GDCC Selection Process 2018 will consider all the rounds of selection like written exam and interview. Firstly the eligible candidates will fill the application form and then they give the written examination. When the candidates will pass the written exam after that they face the next round interview which is show on the GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018. All the other details for the selection procedure will see on the official website. Here we can show the all rounds for the selection.
- Written Examination
How to apply in GDCC Bank
- The candidates log on the Gadchiroli District Central Co-operative Bank official website.
- Search the online application link.
- Click on the link and fill the application form with the required information.
- After that read all the details before the submission.
- Click on the submission button.
- Take a printout of the application form for the future reference.
GDCC Result 2018
In this notification of the GDCC Bank Result 2018 will release the result after all the exam like written exam and interview. The candidates who will pass the written exam they face the interview when all the eligible candidates give the interview then they will publish the result on the GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018. All the other information related to the result of GDCC Bank Job will see and read on the official website.