How To Apply For Passport, Procedure & Instructions To Apply For Passport:-A passport is a required document to travel outside our country. The Government of country issue passport to a candidates that shows the candidates identity, Nationality and authority to travel in another country. The aspirants should not be able to travel outside of country without having passport. To make a passport some documents are essential to submit. The candidates can also apply for a passport online. Here we are going to tell you the Process to Apply For Passport so that the aspirants does not have to face the difficulties to make their passport.
How To Apply For Passport, Procedure & Instructions To Apply For Passport
- Get the passport application form:- The aspirants can apply through online registration for passport or download the application form of passport and submit it directly in the passport office/speed post centers/ DPCs.
How to fill the passport application form:-
- Write in Capital letters. The given particulars in the form is printed in passport. Thus the applicants carefully fill the passport application form without mistakes.
- Use only Blue/Black pen.
- Don’t fill the application form with ink pen or pencil.
- On the time of filling up boxes leave a single box after completion of each word.
- Write clearly in the boxes without touching boundaries.
- Don’t write outside the box
- Try to fit the information within the given box.
- Avoid over writing
- Where to apply:- For online passport registration the candidates has to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the necessary documents in the passport office on the time of appointment.
- Urgent Passport:- If applicants required urgent passport then refer to Tatkaal Scheme.
Click Here to Apply For Passport Online