IB Recruitment 2018-19, Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancies 2019:- Here is good news for all candidates who are looking for Government Job in Defense Sector based on their education qualification. So IB Recruitment 2018-19 is the best option to all candidates who want to be a part and make career into. Recently, Intelligence Bureau Department has released IB Recruitment 2018 for all candidates and is going to recruit eligible candidates according to education qualification for the various posts under this department. Candidates can get more details by visiting official website www.mha.gov.in.
Candidates who want to join this department as a career can submit application form. Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree, Diploma and other equivalent can apply for IB Vacancy 2018-19. The board is going to recruit all eligible candidates from across India for different posts wise. Candidates can check its IB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF to know post wise details and other eligible criteria details.
Details of IB Recruitment 2018-19, Intelligence Bureau IO Vacancies 2019:
Candidates you need to visit official website and get the all latest update regarding to Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 and check qualification wise post details from there. Through this page we are also try to mention all details for all candidates who are now waiting for IB Jobs 2018-19. So candidates before going to fill application form must check this full page at the end and collect their related complete information from here.
IB Recruitment 2018-19, Intelligence Bureau IO Vacancies 2019
- Organization name: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Total Posts: Updated Soon
- Vacancy name: Deputy Central Intelligence and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Official Website: mha.nic.in
Ministry of Home Affairs has invited applications from eligible candidates in order to fill the empty vacant posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and Deputy central Intelligence Officer. The total number of vacancies in the IB department is 134 and dead line to submit the application form is updated Soon. This is excellent chance for the candidates who wish to make their career in central government jobs.
The application process has been started for new IB Vacancy 2018-19 The candidates are suggested to complete the application process for IB Jobs 2018 before the last date. In this article, you will get all the chief details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018. Still you can check the IB Notification 2019 through the official website.
Those candidates who will get selected in this Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018, they will get smart pay scale from the organization. Further, there is no need to pay any application fee for this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019. On 22nd February 2018, this advertisement is published by the organization and after 60 days of publication, the application process will be over. For exciting news and notifications, you must remain in contact with our web portal www.ejobfly.in.
Eligibility criteria for IB Job Alert 2018:-
The candidates need to look at the eligibility standards and then start applying for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018. The eligibility standards are given below –
Academic qualification :
For the post of Deputy Central Intelligence officer:
The candidate must be officer of Indian Police service or Union Territory Administrator or Central govt. or State govt. or Central or state police organization.
- Candidate having job on regular basis in the department or parent cadre; or
- Candidate must have 3 years of work experience and pay band of level 7 (Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1, 42, 400) or its equivalent in the department or parent cadre; or
- Candidates having two years work experience with pay band in level 18 (Rs. 47,600 to 1, 51, 100) or its equivalent in the defense department or parent cadre are eligible.
Candidate must have following experience and academic qualification:
- Graduation degree from well reputed institute or University or its equivalent; and
- 5 years experience such that 3 year experience in the field of intelligence collection
For the Post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer:
Candidates must have analogous regular job in the department or parent cadre; or
Candidates who have two year experience with pay scale in level 7 ((Rs. 44,900-1, 42, 400) or its equivalent in the department or parent cadre, and
Candidates must have academic qualification and experience as follows:
Candidate must have Graduation from well reputed institute/university or its equivalent; and
Candidate must have 2 years experience in the field of intelligence work and security.
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
The maximum age limit of the candidate is 56 years and no candidate should be more than 56 years of age on the closing date of application process.
No application fee required.
The candidate will be shortlisted for the deputation for a period as per the order given in the notification. The period can be extended if more service is required.
Salary Structure | Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
|Vacancy name||Total Posts||Pay scale offered|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||54 posts||Pay Matrix: Rs. 47,600-1,51,100|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||80 posts||Pay Matrix: Rs.56,100- 1,77,500|
Notification release date: Updated Soon
Last date to submit application form: 60 days from release of notification
|Official notification||IB Latest Vacancy Notification 2019|
|apply online||IB Vacancies application form|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
- Navigate the official website :
- Now search for the notification link and press it
- Study the instructions given in notification
- Hit the apply online link and fill it
- Upload all the required documents
- Cross check the details
- Submit the filled application form
- Keep a hard copy of the IB Form for future use
IB Admit card 2019
Candidates can download the IB Hall ticket from the official website. The admit card will issued before few days of the exam.
IB Result 2019
Candidates who will appear for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 exam, they can check the final outcome through the official website.
IB Recruitment 2019, Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2018-19, mha.nic.in: – Pay Attention!! There is an employment notification broadcasted by Intelligence Bureau of India. Indian citizens have got wonderful chance especially those who are searching for Central Government Jobs. The IB department has released IB Recruitment Notification 2018 so that the department can recruit candidates for the vacant posts of Junior Intelligence Officer and other vacant posts in various fields. The candidates will get information regarding IB Recruitment 2018 in this article. According to the announcement, the committee is all set to hire candidates for the post of Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Security Officer, Research Officer and other posts. Candidates from any part of India can apply for this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018. Candidates should make sure that they meet the eligibility conditions given here as well as in the official advertisement.
As per the details in the official notification, we have presented all the information here. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline. Candidates who are unable to satisfy the eligibility criteria, they will be not allowed to take part in the recruitment program. Hence, candidates are requested to be careful during applying for IB Recruitment 2018. For latest notifications concerning government jobs, private jobs, national exams etc you should stay in contact with our web portal.
IB Recruitment 2018
Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018
Association Name: Intelligence Bureau
Vacancy Name: Junior Intelligence Officer and other vacant posts
Total Vacancies: 261
Official Web link: www.mha.nic.in
IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2018
- Library Attendant – 1 Post
- Printing Press Operator – 1 Post
- Nursing Orderly – 2 Posts
- Cook – 12 Posts
- Security Assistant – 46 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Grade – II) – 137 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Grade – I) – 11 Posts
- Caretaker – 4 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse (Group C) – 1 Post
- Research Assistant – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 15 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (General) – 9 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 11 Posts
- Security Officer – 5 Posts
- Senior Research Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2018
The candidates should check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria to take part in the IB Vacancy 2018 and then apply for the same.
The candidates who are going to participate in the IB Recruitment 2018, they should refer the official notification for post wise academic qualification.
The age of the candidate should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of application process for some of the posts in IB Recruitment 2018. For some posts, the age limit is not mentioned in the notification.
Kindly check the official advertisement for the knowledge of application charges.
The appointed candidates will get basic salary per month as per their post. The salary details for IB Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
- Library Attendant – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Printing Press Operator – Monthly Income Rs.19900-63200/-
- Nursing Orderly – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Cook – Monthly Income Rs.21700-69100/-
- Security Assistant – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2200/-
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Grade – II) – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Junior Intelligence Officer (Grade – I) – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Caretaker – Rs.4500/-
- Female Staff Nurse (Group C) – Monthly Income Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Research Assistant – Monthly Income Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Personal Assistant – Monthly Income Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Security Officer (General) – Monthly Income Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Monthly Income Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Security Officer – Monthly Income Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Senior Research Officer – Monthly Income Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/
- Senior Accounts Officer – Monthly Income Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
First date to apply for the recruitment: Started
Last date to apply for the recruitment: 13th February 2018
Instructions to apply for IB Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Visit the official website of IB department i.e. mha.nic.in
- Now, check the advertisement and download it
- Read all the information given in the official advertisement
- Download the valid offline application form
- Fill the information in the application form
- Pay the application charges
- Attach the required documents with the application form
- Send the application form to the postal address
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau
Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg,
Bapu Dham, New Delhi – 21
IB Admit Card 2018
Candidates, who are registered with IB Recruitment 2018, should download the Hall Tickets from the official website before few days of the exam.
IB Result 2018
Candidates, who are going to give IB Exam 2018 should check the results from the official website.