MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018-19, 939 Tax Assistant, SI, Clerk-Typist Vacancy 2019 : Maharastra Public Service Commission has now issued a new recruitment notification for latest MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018. As per the details enclosed in the official recruitment notification commission is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply online for the latest MPSC Group C Mains Exam 2018 for vacant 939 Tax Assistant, SI and Clerk-Typist Posts. Candidates whoever successfully cleared the prelims exam they will be able to apply into this particular MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018-19. The application form for this particular exam will be acceptable by the candidates in online mode only. For successfully taking part in this application procedure candidates must have to successfully meet all the eligibility criteria’s.
The online registration process for this particular MPSC Recruitment 2018 will be accepting from 28th August 2018 to 11th September 2018. It will be mandatory for the candidates to submit their MPSC Group C Application Form 2018 before the closing date of application form. Check all the details like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and selection procedure from right below. Candidates must clear all the selection rounds individually for successfully getting selected for this recruitment. Aspirants will also get all the links to apply into this MPSC Recruitment 2018 from right below.\
MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018-19, 939 Tax Assistant, SI, Clerk-Typist Vacancy 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Commission – Maharastra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacancy – Tax Assistant, SI and Clerk-Typist Posts
- Number of Posts – 939
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Across Maharashtra
- Official Web Portal – mpsc.gov.in
Candidates who are applying into this MPSC Advertisement 2018 here in this section we are providing you the post wise distribution of the total number of posts and they are as follows –
|Name of the Post/Department||Number of Posts|
|SI in the State Excise Department||33|
|Department of General Administration|
|Clerk-Typist (Marathi) (English)||36|
MPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria 2018 : Aspirants who are willing to apply into this MPSC Recruitment 2018 they must ensure that they are successfully meets all the eligibility conditions which will includes educational qualification and age limit and they are as follows –
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed their graduation in the relevant discipline from any reputed university. Candidates must have knowledge of the Marathi language. Candidates also must have minimum typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Tax Assistant – 18 Years to 38 Years
- Sub-Inspector – 18 Years to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist – 19 Years to 38 Years
- General category – Rs.524
- Reserved Category – Rs.324
- Ex Military Officers – Rs.24
Selection of the individual candidates will be made on he basis of their performance in the written exam.
- 5200- 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.3500
MPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2018
MPSC Group C Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
MPSC Group C Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper 1||Marathi||60||60||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Ability Test and Post related/ Thematic Knowledge||100||100||1 Hour|
- Starting Date to Apply – 28th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 11th September 2018
- Last Date of Payment through Challan – 12th September 2018
- Exam Date – 14th October 2018 to 02nd December 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- First of all go to the official web portal of the MPSC.
- Click on the link available to apply for the latest MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Carefully fill the online application form.
- Uploads the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- Pay the online registration charges.
- Finally submit the online form.
MPSC Group C Admit Card 2018-19 : Candidates will be able to download their MPSC Group C Mains Admit Card 2018 very soon from the official web portal of the examination authority. The exam will be conducts on 14th October to 02nd December 2018.
MPSC Group C Result 2018-19 : The final result for the mains exam of this MPSC Recruitment 2018 will soon be declared by the MPSC after successfully conducts the exam. The result date will soon be disclosed.