NVS Admit Card 2018, JNVST LDC Steno Storekeeper Hall Ticket 2018:- The Candidates are informed that Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has been published the NVS Admit Card 2018 on its official site. The samiti is going to conduct the JNVST LDC Steno Exam 2018 in the country to fill the 683 posts of LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse in the organization. Many candidates have done their registration for the exam and now they all are waiting for their call letter on the main site of it. For downloading the NVS Call Letter 2018 the aspirants should bookmark this page and from here you can easily download the call letter. The NVS Hall Ticket 2018 is the most important document to attend the exam.
The JNVST LDC Call Letter 2018 will be uploaded soon on the official site of the organization. When the exam dates will be notified the aspirants will be able to download the call letter on the official site of it. The contenders who have applied for JNVST Jobs 2018 can download the admit card after release of it.
Date of Exam: 12,13,14 January 2018
Admit Card: Released
NVS Admit Card 2018, JNVST LDC Steno Storekeeper Hall Ticket 2018
- Organization Name:- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Exam Name- JNVST LDC Steno Exam 2018
- Posts Name:- LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse
- Number of Posts:- 683
- Category: – Hall Ticket
- Official Site:- nvshq.org
How to fetch your NVS LDC Admit Card 2018:-
- Open the official site of it that is nvshq.org
- After clicking on that given link, you will be jumping on to the next page.
- Where you will be able to see many more options of links.
- Look for the link of NVS Admit Card 2018.
- Fill up the required confidential data.
- Your hall ticket will be shown on your desktop/laptop screen.
- Save in your desired format and download it.
- Don’t forget to keep the hard copy of it while going to appear in the written exam.
JNVST LDC Exam Result 2018:- Those who are appearing in the exam are surely eager to know the released date of NVS LDC Result 2017. As per our expert sources the result will be introduced after 2 months of written examination. The shortlisted skilled aspirants will be asking to come for the next round of walk-in interview.