Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2018: Here is the latest news which was recently announced by the Health Minister of the Rajasthan Medical Department has released latest official notification for Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 for recruiting eligible, desired and interested contenders.
Many job seekers searching Govt. Jobs in Rajasthan in medical department. This shining moment to grab this Medical Officer Posts in Rajasthan.
Aspirants need to check the important details related to this post like Medical Officer in Rajasthan Posts details of Rajasthan Doctor Nurses Vacancies 2018 eligibility criteria, fee for applying application form, Selection process, How to apply for Rajasthan Medical Officer 2018 online application form, number of posts as given below. Applicants also check on official website.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Department of Medical, Health and Welfare
- Name of Posts: Doctor, Nurse, Medical Officer
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: rajswasthya.nic.in
Education Qualification: Aspirants must complete the MBBS/Bachelor Degree in Nursing from any recognized university. For more detail refer official notification.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should not be exceeding 35 years as on closing date of application and minimum age should be 21 years.
Application Fee: Detail about application fee contenders visit official website.
Selection Procedure: Contenders must refer official website regarding official website.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Contenders can download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the official website and also they can download previous Question Papers from the same site.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
How to Apply:
- Applicants must logon to official website i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in
- Click on the link of official Advertisement : Rajasthan Medical Officer Application Form 2018
- Read official notification carefully
- Fill all mandatory details of application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee online
- Recheck and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form for future reference
Rajasthan Medical Officer 2018 Exam cut off marks:
All of appearing applicants in Rajasthan Medical Officer Exam 2018 they will be inform about Cut off marks in written exam and Name or Roll Number of selected candidates will be publishing as merit list as soon as possible by Rajasthan Medical Recruitment Board after completing Rajasthan Medical Officer Examination 2018.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Result 2018:
Appearing aspirants will stay for final result of their achievement in Rajasthan Medical Officer Exam 2018. Final Result of Rajasthan Medical Officer Exam 2018 based upon merit list which contains performances of candidates in all of Selection Tests.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Online Application Commencement Form: Update Soon
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Date of Admit Card allotment: Update soon
- Date of Selection Tests: Update soon