RRB Group D Physical Eligibility Criteria 2019 Height, Chest Weight Male Female :- Here we are going to discuss about to the RRB Group D Physical Eligibility 2019 of candidates who are going to appear in RRB Group D Physical Exam 2019. Candidates must be aware of the new eligible criteria of Physical Exam of RRB Group D 2019. Candidates who want to check more details can check this full page at the end and get the all details information from here. After conducted examination the Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct physical exam for all qualified candidates soon in upcoming dates. Candidates who have eligible for this exam should check the all criteria mentioning below this page.
In this article we have provided all the important information and other RRB Group D Physical Eligibility Criteria 2019 for all candidates. Candidates will also check all details from here before going to appear in this exam. Only candidates who have eligible for this exam can appear. The board will be conducting RRB Group D Exam 2019 for all applied candidates from 17th September 2019 onward. Candidates who gave this exam and will eligible in this exam will call for physical exam that also soon conduct by the board. Candidates should check RRB Group D PET 2019 Eligibility.
The board will recruit candidates for the various posts of Group D by having various stage of examination. Candidates who will qualify in computer based examination. After qualified in this exam candidates will call for physical exam. Physical exam in compulsory and it will qualify for nature. After candidates who qualified in this exam will call for further round that are Documents Verification, Medical Test and other. So candidates you need to download RRB Group D Physical Standard 2019 for all other condition and new rules of qualify this exam. For more details can heck below mentioning full details.
RRB Group D Physical Eligibility 2019 Details:-
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Group D|
|Number of Post||62907|
|Physical Exam Date||Will Update Soon|
|Category||RRB Group D Physical Eligibility 2019|
RRB Group D Selection Process 2019 :-
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
- Final Result.
Railway Group D Physical Test 2019 Eligibility:-
|Category||Eligibility Criteria for PET|
|Male Candidates||Candidates should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.|
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|Female Candidates||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.|
You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
|PWD Candidates||The Persons with Disabilities are exempted from appearing in PET.|
After qualifying in the CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for persons with Disabilities.
- As far as possible the board will be released RRB Group D Physical Test Result 2019 on the same days.
- Candidates should take sufficient care while PET to avoid any injury of themselves of around them.
- The board will not responsible for any injury or damage during PET.
- The board will decide the final result of candidates through PET.
- Candidates should strictly follow all instruction regarding to PET at venue.
- Candidates should appear in this exam with all eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement.
- Only once chance will have provided by the board for candidates in PET.
- Candidates are advice to appear in this exam with proper Clothes and Shoes.
- Candidates should report at the venue before one hour with all required documents.