SBI SO Recruitment 2019, SBI Specialist Officer Apply Online 2019 : State Bank of India is now inviting candidates to the latest SBI Recruitment 2019 for the Specialist Cadre Officers. Aspirants who have all the qualification and experience they must apply for this recruitment. Under this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2019 all candidates will select for vacant 43 Posts of Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire Officer. The application form for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 will be accepted by all the eligible candidates in online mode only. Applicants will be able to gather all the details like eligibility criteria, application process and fees, selection process, pay scale etc has been mentioned below.
Candidates will be able to apply into this SBI SO Recruitment 2019 from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019. The selection of the participants will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview. Candidates will be recruited in both regular and contract basis. For increase the chances to get selected into this SBI SO 2019 Vacancy candidate must have experience in the relevant field. All the successfully designated candidates into this recruitment will get good monthly remuneration. Aspirants will also able to apply into this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2019 also from our website.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Bank Authority – State Bank of India
- Name of the Vacancies – Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire Officer
- Number of Posts – 31
- Job Location – All Over India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – sbi.co.in
SBI SO Vacancy Details and Age Limit
|Dy. Manager||02||35-42||05 Year|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||04||25-35|
|Executive (Credit Monitor)||10||22-30||NA|
|Head (Product / Investment / Research)||01||35-50||12 Years|
|Project Development Manager||03||25-35||04 Years|
|Manager (Services Digital Initiatives)||03||25-35|
|Manager (Business Analyst / Customer Service Analyst)||02||25-35|
|Manager (Online Fulfillment / Integration / Journey / Superstore / Fulfillment)||03||25-35|
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed their graduation / engineering in the relevant discipline from any reputed college/university. Aspirants must also have experience in the relevant field also.SBI SO Eligibility Criteria : All of the aspirants who are willing to apply into this particular recruitment they must make sure that they are successfully meeting all the eligibility criteria’s to apply into this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2019 and they are as follows –
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 28 to 40 Years
- Fire officer – 35 to 62 Years
- General / OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- Deputy Manager (Security) – Rs 31705 – 45950/-
- Fire Officer – CTC Negotiable
- Application Date : 09/01/2019
- Last Date for Apply: 31/01/2019
- Last Date Pay Fees : 31/01/2019
- SBI SO Exam Date : 27/01/2019
- Admit Card Available Date : 05/01/2019
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- Primarily go to the official web portal of the SBI.
- Click on the link available to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- Fill the online application form.
- Uploads all the required documents
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the online application form.
SBI SO Interview Call Letter 2019 : Candidates who are timely register for the SBI SO Interview 2019 they will soon be able to download the admit card. Selection of the candidates will be purely made on the basis of the performance of the aspirants at the interview.
SBI SO Interview Result 2019 : After charging the interview exam the SBI will declare the final result for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 will soon be declared by the SBI at their official web portal.