SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 : State Bank of India is now inviting candidates to the latest SBI Recruitment 2018-19 for the Specialist Cadre Officers. Aspirants who have all the qualification and experience they must apply for this recruitment. Under this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2018 all candidates will select for vacant 48 Posts of Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire Officer. The application form for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19 will be accepted by all the eligible candidates in online mode only. Applicants will be able to gather all the details like eligibility criteria, application process and fees, selection process, pay scale etc has been mentioned below.
Candidates will be able to apply into this SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 from 07th September 2018 to 24th September 2018. The selection of the participants will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview. Candidates will be recruited in both regular and contract basis. For increase the chances to get selected into this SBI SO 2018 Vacancy candidate must have experience in the relevant field. All the successfully designated candidates into this recruitment will get good monthly remuneration. Aspirants will also able to apply into this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Bank Authority – State Bank of India
- Name of the Vacancies – Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire Officer
- Number of Posts – 48
- Job Location – All Over India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – sbi.co.in
SBI SO Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Deputy Manager (Security) (Regular)||14||04||02||07||27|
|Fire Officer Contractual||11||03||01||06||21|
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria : All of the aspirants who are willing to apply into this particular recruitment they must make sure that they are successfully meeting all the eligibility criteria’s to apply into this particular SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 and they are as follows –
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed their graduation / engineering in the relevant discipline from any reputed college/university. Aspirants must also have experience in the relevant field also.
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 28 to 40 Years
- Fire officer – 35 to 62 Years
- General / OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- Deputy Manager (Security) – Rs 31705 – 45950/-
- Fire Officer – CTC Negotiable
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 07th September 2018
- Closing date to Apply Online – 24th September 2018
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19
- Primarily go to the official web portal of the SBI.
- Click on the link available to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19
- Fill the online application form.
- Uploads all the required documents
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the online application form.
SBI SO Interview Call Letter 2018-19 : Candidates who are timely register for the SBI SO Interview 2018-19 they will soon be able to download the admit card. Selection of the candidates will be purely made on the basis of the performance of the aspirants at the interview.
SBI SO Interview Result 2018-19 : After charging the interview exam the SBI will declare the final result for SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by the SBI at their official web portal.