SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 Notification, SSC CGL Online Application Form:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting the application form for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020. SSC CGL Application Form will be filled for the post of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Upper Division Clerk etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 before last date. SSC CGL Computer Based Examination Process will be done July 2020 to August 2020. SSC CGL Exam 2020 will be Computer Based Exam. Follow our webportal to know more on SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Candidates can apply online for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 those have passed graduation. Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CGL Notification 2020 on their official site. According to the notification SSC will conduct the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 for various Central Government posts. These posts are related to the Group B and Group C departments. The selection process of this SSC CGL Vacancy 2020 will be depended on the pre exam, main exam, descriptive test, skill test and interview round.
If you clear all these steps then your documents will be verified by the authority.The form will be filled through online application mode. You can to fill the form if you fulfill all eligibility of the notification. The form filling dates are given above. Fill the form before the last date. All the details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification like academic qualification, age bar, pay scale, selection process, application fees, how to apply etc are briefly mentioned below. To fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2020, you have to surf the portal that is ejobfly.in.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification, SSC CGL Online Application Form
- Name of Commission: – Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post: – Group B and Group C Vacancy
- Exam Name: – Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020
- Exam Level: – National Level
- Official site: – ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL 2020 notification:-
Educational Qualification:- Aspirants must have done Graduation for the post with minimum qualification marks from recognized university of India. For more details you must check official notification updated below :
Age Bar: – Candidates must have minimum 21 years and less than 30 years while applying for SSC CGL Exam 2020.
Minimum is: – 21 years
Maximum is: – 30 years
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
- Descriptive Test
- Skill Test
- Interview round
Application Fee: –
- For General/OBC:- 100
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women:- No fees
How to apply in SSC CGL 2020 Notification:-
- Visit the official site of it that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page search for the SSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2020 link
- Click on the above link.
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form with all your required details like name, age, qualification, address, skills etc carefully.
- Scan your photo and all supporting certificates
- Upload your signature also.
- Crosscheck the information also
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on submit
- Take the print out of the form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Date of SSC CGL Notification: – updated soon
- Last date to apply: – updated soon
- Tier 1 (Pre Exam) date: – Updates soon
- Tier 2 (Main Exam) date: – Update Soon
- Tier 3 Exam Date: – Update Soon
- Tier 4 Exam Date: – Update Soon
SSC CGL Exam 2020 Admit Card:- The admit card will be published on the official site of the SSC. It will be release before the 15 days of the exam. It includes all your exam details in it. It will be verified at the exam centre. To download the SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card 2020 go to the official site of it.
SSC CGL Exam Result 2020:- The result is an important part of our selection. The selection process depends on it. The result will be declared on the official site of it after sometime of the exam. To check the SSC CGL Result 2020 go to the official site.