TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018-19:- Recently, a great job opportunity has been released by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee for all candidates who are looking for Government Job in Tamil Nadu State. Candidates can grab this opportunity by submit their application form of TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018-19. Candidates who have eligible and interested must apply to the new released 1178 Posts of Forester and Forest Guard. Candidates who have all the minimum qualification will be able to fill their TNFUSRC Online Application Form 2018 by the last date 5th November 2018. Candidates who wise to apply for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 will have to enter all valid and required details carefully. For more updates candidates can check from below.
The online application form will be started from 15th October 2018. Only online application form will be accepted by the board for Recruitment of TNFUSRC 2018-19. Candidates will have to submit their application form before pr on last date. After this last date no application form will be considered by the board. So candidates you are advise to check the complete details from official notification. For more details regarding to TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2018 can check from here. All the eligible details like educational qualification, age limit, application process, pay scale, selection process are mentioning below this page. Candidates must also have physically and mentally fit.
About to Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee
- Name of the Posts: Forester and Forest Guard
- Number of Posts: 1178 Posts.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Job Location – Across Tamil Nadu State.
- Job Type: State Government Job.
- Official Website: forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC Vacancy 2018-19 Details:-
Total Number of Post: 1178 Posts.
- Forester: 300 Posts
- Forest Guard: 726 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving License: 152 Posts
Eligibility of TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018-19:-
- Forest Guard: Candidates should be passed Higher Secondary Course (12th) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Forester: Candidates should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Engineering in relevant subjects from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 30 Year to 35 Year Old.
- Forest Guard: Rs. 150/-
- Forester: Rs. 250/-
- Forest Guard: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57, 900/- as per the Level Matrix – 5.
- Forester: Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 1, 13,500/- as per the Pay Matrix – 13.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
|Female & Third Gender||150||74||79|
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15th October 2018
- Last date to Apply Online: 5th November 2018
- Last Date to pay fees: 7th November 2018
How to Apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018-19:-
- First of all go to the official website.
- Search link of TNFUSRC Apply Online 2018.
- Now click on provided direct link.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Uploads the documents after scanning.
- Make payment of fee through online mode.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Take print out of it for further uses.
TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018-19:- Candidates who have submitted their application form and now are going to appear in exam need to download their admit card form official website. The board will soon update the admit card for all applied on official website.
TNFUSRC Result 2018-19:- The result of candidates will available on official website. Candidates who appeared in this exam and want to check their status will download result. The board will soon update it on officially after some time. Candidates will wait some tome for download their result.