Indian Bank PO Cut Off Marks 2018-19, Indian Bank PGDBF Result 2019:– Indian Bank PGDBF PO Examination is going to be held on 6th October 2018. The Indian Bank PO Pre Result 2018 will be announced on 17th October 2018 along with Cut off Merit List 2018.
Indian bank Notification for PO post has been announced on 1st August 2018. For 417 posts Indian Bank is going to conduct pre and main exam in upcoming days. Indian Bank cut off marks for prelims exam and mains exam is updated below. Indian Bank organized the Indian Bank PO Pre Exam 2018.
The exam is organized for the post of Probationary Officer. The Result of Indian Bank PO Pre Exam 2018-19 will be declared on the official site. But it is a long process to declare a competitive exam result fast. The Indian bank will provide you the every information regarding the result in the newspaper, or through SMS if your number registered with them.
Indian Bank PO Cut Off Marks 2018-19, Indian Bank PGDBF Result 2019:-
We will also regularly provide you the time-to-time updates about any new thing of the Indian Bank PO Pre Result 2018, when it will be announced. So keep logged in on our webpage that is, www.ejobfly.in. If you successfully crack the exam then cut-off will make and according this you will be able to the next process given in the notification.
Details of Indian Bank PO Pre Exam 2018:-
- Name of Bank: – Indian Bank
- Number of posts : 417
- Exam Name: – Indian Bank PO Online Exam 2018
- Official Website:- indianbank.in
- Type of Job: -State Government Jobs
- Post Name: – Probationary Officer
- Category: – Result
Important Dates :
- Application last date : 27th August 2018
- Indian Bank PO Prelims Online Exam Date – 6th October 2018
- Indian Bank PO Preliminary exam Result- 17th October 2018
- Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date – 4th November 2018
- Indian Bank PO Mains Result : November
- Interview : December 2018
Procedure of Checking the Indian Bank PO Pre Result 2018:-
- Type the address indianbank.in in browser’s search bar.
- Here you will see the result link in the latest section
- Click on it.
- Fill your Roll no or name to check the result.
- Result will be opened in PDF form.
- See it carefully..
- You can also download it on your PC or on Smart Phone
- Take the print out of the result for future use if necessary.
Indian Bank PO Pre Exam 2018 Cut-Off:-
|Pre exam||Maximum Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Reasoning||35||10 – 12|
|English Language||30||7 – 9|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||9 – 11|
|TOTAL||100||55 – 60|
Cut-Off mark is the minimum mark that a examinee requires to get a job. It describes that you are eligible for the next round. The cut-off marks can be different for the categories of candidates. And organization who organized the exam specify the cut off.
Indian Bank PO Pre Exam 2018 Merit List:-
The merit list will be declared after the announcement of the result and successful candidates will go further for the next round based on the merit last and there performance.
Indian Bank PO mains Cut off Marks 2018-19
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut Off|
Reference to Banking)