Indian Bank PO Cut Off Marks 2019, Indian Bank PGDBF Result 2019:– Indian Bank PGDBF PO Examination is going to be held on 4th November 2018. The Indian Bank PO Mains Result will be announced soon along with Cut off Merit List 2018.
Latest Update on 15/12/2018:- Indian Bank PO Mains Result 2018 has been released. The Indian Bank PO Mains Exam has been successfully on 4th November 2018. Candidates can also check their results from the blow given direct link……….
Indian bank Notification for PO post has been announced on 1st August 2018. For 417 posts Indian Bank is going to conduct pre and main exam in upcoming days. Indian Bank cut off marks for prelims exam and mains exam is updated below. Indian Bank organized the Indian Bank PO Mains Exam.
The exam is organized for the post of Probationary Officer. The Result of Indian Bank PO Mains Exam 2019 will be declared on the official site. But it is a long process to declare a competitive exam result fast. The Indian bank will provide you the every information regarding the result in the newspaper, or through SMS if your number registered with them.
Indian Bank PO Cut Off Marks 2019, Indian Bank PGDBF Result 2019:-
We will also regularly provide you the time-to-time updates about any new thing of the Indian Bank PO Mains Result, when it will be announced. So keep logged in on our webpage that is, www.ejobfly.in. If you successfully crack the exam then cut-off will make and according this you will be able to the next process given in the notification.
Details of Indian Bank PO Mains Exam 2019:-
- Name of Bank: – Indian Bank
- Number of posts : 417
- Exam Name: – Indian Bank PO Online Exam 2019
- Official Website:- indianbank.in
- Type of Job: -State Government Jobs
- Post Name: – Probationary Officer
- Category: – Result
Important Dates :
- Application last date : 27th August 2018
- Indian Bank PO Prelims Online Exam Date – 6th October 2018
- Indian Bank PO Preliminary exam Result- 17th October 2018
- Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date – 4th November 2018
- Indian Bank PO Mains Result : Available Now
- Interview : 27 December 2018
Procedure of Checking the Indian Bank PO Mains Result 2019:-
- Type the address indianbank.in in browser’s search bar.
- Here you will see the result link in the latest section
- Click on it.
- Fill your Roll no or name to check the result.
- Result will be opened in PDF form.
- See it carefully..
- You can also download it on your PC or on Smart Phone
- Take the print out of the result for future use if necessary.
Indian Bank PO Mains Exam 2019 Cut-Off:-
|Mains exam||Maximum Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Reasoning||35||10 – 12|
|English Language||30||7 – 9|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||9 – 11|
|TOTAL||100||55 – 60|
Cut-Off mark is the minimum mark that a examinee requires to get a job. It describes that you are eligible for the next round. The cut-off marks can be different for the categories of candidates. And organization who organized the exam specify the cut off.
Indian Bank PO Mains Exam 2019 Merit List:-
The merit list will be declared after the announcement of the result and successful candidates will go further for the next round based on the merit last and there performance.
Indian Bank PO mains Cut off Marks 2019
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut Off|
Reference to Banking)